interlude L2 Crow , Retail like pvp server

L2Crow

Hello Finito , we have advertise it everywhere , the problem is that if people don't give it a chance cause of online community , all people think the same and all leave . Just see the features and the gameplay , you aren't able to find a pvp server interlude nowadays will all the skills working .

With love , Crow

Well Finito you should give it a shot, i mean wait for people to come, at least you found a good serv.. right? :)

I'll wait some days and then i'll try it. I hope there will be more people on by then.

Well Finito you should give it a shot, i mean wait for people to come, at least you found a good serv.. right? :)

I'll wait some days and then i'll try it. I hope there will be more people on by then.

not i didn't find

i just got very dissapointed by 13 people online,1 hour after opening

i will give a more try to this

but ,you crow,should now that in a private server advertisment is 60-70% and features the remaining one

i will sure give it a shot again

not i didn't find

i just got very dissapointed by 13 people online,1 hour after opening

i will give a more try to this

but ,you crow,should now that in a private server advertisment is 60-70% and features the remaining one

i will sure give it a shot again

Contact me if you do =D

Crow, GL with the serv!

important suggestion - add pk guards on farm areas or add new farm zones where u cant flag

every 10y/o now has to pk on sight, impossible to farm in peace - this makes some ppl leave server and for u guys every person is very important atm

You should try this server.Its enough good and playable.Soon I believe that the community will be bigger

Ive tried it, sure seems like there is a donator or a gm's friend with a +12 arca

L2 Raid Fight was the first server to do that, and they got a lot of people.... I'm guessing this kid is trying to do the same :/

It has NPC buffers+custom farm zones

you can't call it retail lol