interlude [L2J] L2Borderline x500

JeRiChO

I finally tested that server, I saw a lot of good things.. blessed is 95% not 100% as the most server. Well ok 95-100 is not a big difference but atleast I broke something xD (badluck ftw)

Server has nice farm areas even tho some of them need more mobs ah btw another thing is that on "safe mix farm zone" mobs spanw time is like 2min xD....

About pvping, ultimate chars are dominator and archer.

Ex: I got sph (10k m atk) and i hit for max 400 dmg while dominator hits me 600+ (don't forget that those are with full enchanted items and full resist buffs), now about archers. I got everything +16 which is max and I got 1.6 p def while my m def is 2.3 what I mean? fighters are OP imo...back to archers, they hit me from 4k to 6k...my hp+cp is 8700 so I'm like 1 and a half hit.....

That's all..

PS: I recommend you to try it but if you do so make archer or domi..

Edit: all those while having magnus not cov

PS: I wrote that on L2Odin topic before accidenlty xD Sorry..

Dude are you sure that you play on our server?? I dont think so !  ???

Dude are you sure that you play on our server?? I dont think so !   ???

lol , true :D

you posted at the wrong svr topic

PS: I wrote that on L2Odin topic before accidenlty xD Sorry..

trust me, there should your post be, not here :)

as you said ... on odin is blessed 95 not 100 ... here is lower the enchant rate with blessed

Augmentation System:

Chance to get augment skill: 15%

Custom augmentation system let you buff only 1 active augment skill (ex. active shield) then you can change weapon for what ever you want, augment buff will stay. But same time this system allow you use same time with active buff, also active attack skill, or any passive skill or any chance skill.This way pvp gonna stay balanced.

I do not understand it.If i change weapon the augument buff will stay,ok.Also passives stuck with this way?How many augments can stuck?

I do not understand it.If i change weapon the augument buff will stay,ok.Also passives stuck with this way?How many augments can stuck?

Passives don't stuck. Is 1+1 augments. 1 on your buff bar and 1 on your equipped weapon.

JeRiChO I want to ask you, what worth buying apella on that server ?

You get shity things.. like +4% atk speed and p atk from heavy (i tihnk) and you can't find a lot of blessed scrolls to enchant it and more than than every part costs 5k from each coin xD

I mean that is better to get an over enchanted S gear than getting a +3 or 4 apella...

PS: I love the way that PI works on "pvp" are and that you don't have to nobl yourself :PPP I got 50pvps in 30min xD

Server saks necro with dc set, am +3 hit me 3k on tyrant with no gloom .. just make us a favour and close it

You get 3k from necro?While there are dark resists on buffer? Prolly it was Magic Critical and you have no idea how to buff.

JeRiChO I want to ask you, what worth buying apella on that server ?

You get shity things.. like +4% atk speed and p atk from heavy (i tihnk) and you can't find a lot of blessed scrolls to enchant it and more than than every part costs 5k from each coin xD

I mean that is better to get an over enchanted S gear than getting a +3 or 4 apella...

PS: I love the way that PI works on "pvp" are and that you don't have to nobl yourself :PPP I got 50pvps in 30min xD

Ofc you can't make +12 apella set in first day. Apella stats are balanced,not overpowered. You will get more bonuses when you over enchant apella parts.

all the positive feedback i left when i played here - i take that back, another waste-of-time-1month-max-server, -beep- u for wasting my time playing in this bitch .l.

You are probably this one who crying yesterday for his 3 intact sets that he farmed before wipe, right?

Yeah server not best, we never claimed it as "best kewl PVP server". We working daily, doing our best, same time as you you guys keep crying for silly things. Did you found at least one serious bug? All skills work, olympiad work as well. We also opened for a discussion, we are looking for a good ideas/suggestions. Not here ofc, but at our forum.

Regards.