interlude [L2J] L2 Certus - x666

Integer

really great server. joined today. I got already DB+10 focus. ppl everywhere. clans vs clans. Didnt enjoyed playing l2 that much for a really long time.

Aphex OUT/

You already failed

You had a really balanced server in start.Mages just ok,archers nerfed as much as needed to not be so OP,daggers only a bit boosted

then,about 5-6 people,went crying of forums,about damage's etc

i bet archers,didn't even have blessing  of queen,and mages with 1400 pdef

First of all,archers boosted.Yeah they rule you even in 1v1,that's right.

Secondly,daggers nerfed.Bluff was 4/10,but little reuse,and u made it 1/20

backstab at robe 1k,2k critical.Guess damage with necro at pet

400 damage from front.Yeah that's fckin balance

Do you wanna see damage on heavy armors?nah

Imagine now,you can't even deal damage to archer,equal to 50% of hp,and he kills you

One great server,destroyed cause of emo-cryers at forums,that go cry instead of learning to play L2

Good luck creating your archer server,cause of kids that know to press only F1 F1 F1 and don't know,how the class must be

We dont finish balance so be patient.

I see the way you are going,by listening to the community

make a damn beta.Like you don't know how the things are in L2 servers,balance etc

fantastic balanced server... xDDDD h@h@

only nukers and archers...

f1 f2    -    f1

just be patience goddamn. they are doing their best. i believe only a few servers advertised on mxc got more then 450 ppl in 3 days. and btw this server is ment to play in parties and clans not solo-ing.

idk what these ppl are saying lol, only mage-archer server? i see MANY warlords,tanks(from sk to da),summoners(3types of them),mages(not only necro but all types),archers, and many many daggers

whoever keeps on saying that this is only archer/mage serv needs to open their eyes

only problem i have with this server is fuked up geodata and lags (it only lags for me tho, i asked many ppl and they dont lag at all)