[Help] Anti DDoS Shield

Dev

Question

8 answers to this question

You won't find any good Anti DDOS systems unless you are willing to pay big $$$ to a hosting service to do it for you. The programs you find on here do not stop DDOS attacks as I have tested many, some of just software firewalls that provide little or no protection.

You want a good DDOS sheild, you will pay a lot of money for a monthly service.

You won't find any good Anti DDOS systems unless you are willing to pay big $$$ to a hosting service to do it for you. The programs you find on here do not stop DDOS attacks as I have tested many, some of just software firewalls that provide little or no protection.

You want a good DDOS sheild, you will pay a lot of money for a monthly service.

I think criticalerror shared one.

Then all the servers are paying to have a good DDOS shield if someone has to pay and for that then the cost for the server per month will go over 240 € concluding webhosting , dedicated , ventrilo , mirc , VTA . Are you serious Lol.

PS:

Well every single network service should be protected againts ddos attacks by default or by it's configuration.

Then there can be a firewall rules which can eliminate ddos attacks by limiting connections count from 1 IP in one time to prevent the attack.

Then all the servers are paying to have a good DDOS shield if someone has to pay and for that then the cost for the server per month will go over 240 € concluding webhosting , dedicated , ventrilo , mirc , VTA . Are you serious Lol.

PS:

Well every single network service should be protected againts ddos attacks by default or by it's configuration.

Then there can be a firewall rules which can eliminate ddos attacks by limiting connections count from 1 IP in one time to prevent the attack.

Hosting services do not have to supply any form of DDOS protection, never has. If they did that then the costs per month would increase dramatically, plus they are not obligated to provide any such service unless you pay for it yourself.

Services such as Ventrilo, IRC and standard hosting services do not have DDOS protection, they are not generally targeted by those who enjoy DDOSS'ing things. Any service where you only pay $10 to $200/month has no protection against DDOS, that is why they are so cheap.. same goes with hosting companies.

Servers can sometimes have custom packet protection against bruteforcing that provides limited success but it is still not Anti DDOS.

Companies such as NCsoft do not pay for hosting, they own their own datacenter's with their own DDOS protection system; same with companies like Blizzard since you never see them getting DDOS'ed and they would be prime targets.

Hosting services do not have to supply any form of DDOS protection, never has. If they did that then the costs per month would increase dramatically, plus they are not obligated to provide any such service unless you pay for it yourself.

Services such as Ventrilo, IRC and standard hosting services do not have DDOS protection, they are not generally targeted by those who enjoy DDOSS'ing things. Any service where you only pay $10 to $200/month has no protection against DDOS, that is why they are so cheap.. same goes with hosting companies.

Servers can sometimes have custom packet protection against bruteforcing that provides limited success but it is still not Anti DDOS.

Companies such as NCsoft do not pay for hosting, they own their own datacenter's with their own DDOS protection system; same with companies like Blizzard since you never see them getting DDOS'ed and they would be prime targets.

If you got to your 'espensive' and one of the bests dedicated machines in Europe and you use it ONLY for your L2J Server , especially if it will be in linux and has got enabled firewall too THEN comes that : Well every single network service should be protected againts ddos attacks by default or by it's configuration.