L2 System modifications for better gameplay

Collecting posts

(ignore me)

Spamming is forbidden lol. Read the rules. At least you could of say, thanks for share or something o.o

Btw guys, if anyone can help..

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=187629.msg1518794#msg1518794

Spamming is forbidden lol. Read the rules. At least you could of say, thanks for share or something o.o

u could just report him.. and anyway i see u made 2 x double posts here too..

Anyway i'll try it i like it.. i just need 1 thing.. how can i add again "Skil being prepared for re-use" cause if i dont see it sometimes i can get confused.

u could just report him.. and anyway i see u made 2 x double posts here too..

Anyway i'll try it i like it.. i just need 1 thing.. how can i add again "Skil being prepared for re-use" cause if i dont see it sometimes i can get confused.

1.I did report him, just told him here too.

2.I said sorry for double-post cause i needed everyone to see i fixed the problem, if i just edited they wouldn't see and they would waste their time testing tings for me. For first double-post i did it cause what should i do. Just wait for someone to post and then post a problem/comment? If someone already saw my post and if i edit they wont read it again cause they think they saw all.

And do you really think i want to spam in here, on this forum? I have 1k+ posts jezus >.>

3. I dont know, with some editor i guess, cant help you tho, idk

• 1 year later...