[[SHARE]][||Bug||]Bug with NPC buffer (get any buff)®

there are leeching forums

or websites

or he is just making useless spam

Used now in mxc

btw,imo you should hide it for more,since it's like the only good working bug in here

or websites

or he is just making useless spam

Used now in mxc

btw,imo you should hide it for more,since it's like the only good working bug in here

How can I hide it? Now it's under 401 posts , m.b try with karma ??) or smt. else???)) any varity?

How can I hide it? Now it's under 401 posts , m.b try with karma ??) or smt. else???)) any varity?

dont hide for karma.. better for more posts like 800 ;] it's a good bug and how finito said one of the only working here

dont hide for karma.. better for more posts like 800 ;] it's a good bug and how finito said one of the only working here

Ok I'm hide it with 800 posts))

dude i was wondering if it would work with Deflect arrow or even Toggles like Fist Fury ?

maybe am doing smth wrong but it doesn't seems to work

on which chronicls you try it????IT?? I don't test on them!

well i've 1 question when am talkin with npc buffer and get some buff then grab basic packet i mean with normal buff (fe. shield) then i send same packet am getting shield from buffer, but when am trying to replace this shield ID in packet i wanna send, for example with super haste and then when i send it, i dont get anything that mean server is protected or am doing something wrong ?

sorry for my english.

well i've 1 question when am talkin with npc buffer and get some buff then grab basic packet i mean with normal buff (fe. shield) then i send same packet am getting shield from buffer, but when am trying to replace this shield ID in packet i wanna send, for example with super haste and then when i send it, i dont get anything that mean server is protected or am doing something wrong ?

Yea can some1 answer about that ?

l2phx link broken :(

someone could explain me how to find the right part of the packet code which must be changed to get the wanted buffs? :)

sorry, Its still not clear for me how to make it work on Freya.

sorry for my english.

protected server

l2phx link broken :(

someone could explain me how to find the right part of the packet code which must be changed to get the wanted buffs? :)

sorry, Its still not clear for me how to make it work on Freya.

It's link from head of topic http://narod.ru/disk/807284001/l2phx.3.5.33.164.rar.html .as you can see it isn't broken!