Rockin Bonez

Chrome

Is the 1st time that andronix disappoint me not only with signature but also i know understood his ego... Ok i feel your pain in the ass and i know why.. All your shares got comments like "Woow 10/10,Perfect etc etc"

But ok learn to loose sometime... You cant win always...

Accept critic and dont be pathetic..

Be mature dude!!

That's why i dont answer some people here and i've said it before "ITS TOTAL SHIT" isn't a critic and i will never accept such a thing...

ok this is your ego dude...

Seriously man,now

he tells Comment & Rate,and u say IT's A SHIT

maybe it is

but if u don't clarify,why it's a shit,you are a shit

Seriously man,now

he tells Comment & Rate,and u say IT's A SHIT

maybe it is

but if u don't clarify,why it's a shit,you are a shit

i noticed on other comments and rates

Everyone say "Shit Shit"

And now you protect this commends cause of andronix anyway

IS Bad end of conversation

@AndroniX: u rox dude. Nothing more to say

@Akken: U talk about andronix's ego? I'll talk about ur envy. Calling shit a work like this it's really a stupid thing. End of conversation.

envy of what? Imao i am not jelus for loloshop i like java and l2j no to draw with loloshop :D end of conversation.. i am out the topic :D

envy of what? Imao i am not jelus for loloshop i like java and l2j no to draw with loloshop :D end of conversation.. i am out the topic :D

loloshop haha

Did you know that loloshop need for games?

Made when i was kinda bored... + Tried to leave my favourite styles behind and try smth different... so C&R pl0x

bonez.png

the skeleton + font fit very well rest, as my first reaction was on the right u got a puke ?

ok now u should consider all this kind of posts friendly, and imo you should tanks for them.

since all give u their true opinion and not some ass kissers one. rarely belive me.

down part (under the font) + skeleton fit well, rest looks like a puke for me, maybe because is very simple edited and the color.

the skeleton + font fit very well rest, as my first reaction was on the right u got a puke ?

ok now u should consider all this kind of posts friendly, and imo you should tanks for them.

since all give u their true opinion and not some ass kissers one. rarely belive me.

down part (under the font) + skeleton fit well, rest looks like a puke for me, maybe because is very simple edited and the color.

this

1st - i posted PSD so u can check it..

2nd - thanks for your post, because u described what and why do you not like / like

3rd - thats the first normal critic here imo

1st - i posted PSD so u can check it..

2nd - thanks for your post, because u described what and why do you not like / like

3rd - thats the first normal critic here imo

Most here doesn't know many things about flow, focal points, fonts, colors etc and they say just their opinion about like or not. Others, like me, are boring(?)/bored(?) to write all these staff.

Here is why I don't personal like it:

1) The skeleton is good, he fits with the c4ds.

2) I don't like the brushes, maybe you should add something else.

3) I don't like text, it's look too simple.

4) I like the lighting effect behind the skeleton's shoulder and above the "R" letter.

5) Also you shouldn't add this thing which is like noise on c4ds.