Gladiator Revenge ( interlude video from l2 gold )

geoten

Do you call this movie a gladiator pvp ? I don't know if in that server you make more dmg with normal atack then with skills , but you NEVER used double/triple sonic slash , and you used just one time sonic blaste.

Do you call this movie a gladiator pvp ? I don't know if in that server you make more dmg with normal atack then with skills , but you NEVER used double/triple sonic slash , and you used just one time sonic blaste.

yeah i agree he is not one of the best gladiators.. i would say that the only class for him is the archer cause u have to hit only.

I bet,these are just partial pvps,and he showed only parts he killed someone....

and his deaths are most than pwns

Just check...in most pvps he uses barrier,and he hits a noob sps for SO SO many time until he dies

yeah i agree he is not one of the best gladiators.. i would say that the only class for him is the archer cause u have to hit only.

Hmm.. thank you.. but i dont do pvp with A grade and without buffs to use only my skills.. its a different.. go on..

I bet,these are just partial pvps,and he showed only parts he killed someone....

and his deaths are most than pwns

Just check...in most pvps he uses barrier,and he hits a noob sps for SO SO many time until he dies

i have many many videos.. and i dont do only 1 pvp.. i do 2 - 3 pvp ..  cause 1 win.. will not proof you are good.. "in most pvps he uses barrier" in most pvp?? when you faced titan with frenzy.. you dont do sonic barrier.. you , will die.. and its my skill.. you , dont use it.. no care..

Hmm.. thank you.. but i dont do pvp with A grade and without buffs to use only my skills.. its a different.. go on..

i have many many videos.. and i dont do only 1 pvp at arena.. 2-3 times.. in most pvp?? when you faced titan with frenzy.. you dont do barrier.. you will die.. me i will.. and its my skill.. you dont use it.. no care..

Outstanding and impressive use of the english language. I can say, without any doubts, that I didn't get any of what you tried to say.

Outstanding and impressive use of the english language. I can say, without any doubts, that I didn't get any of what you tried to say.

i edited.. &&

That server is full of custom? I already hate that serv. Anyway, normal PvPs, nothing special. I never loved watching Gladi PvPs anyway :P

hmm.. in high rate server gladi's are not so good.. archer/dagger/mages always are the best.. just i want to proof somethink else.. mm.. dont love me :*(

hmm.. in high rate server gladi's are not so good.. archer/dagger/mages always are the best.. just i want to proof somethink else.. mm.. dont love me :*(

dude are u sure this is the real l2gold? and u just said that on highrates gladi arent good? if u play like u played in the video ofc they sux ..

dude are u sure this is the real l2gold? and u just said that on highrates gladi arent good? if u play like u played in the video ofc they sux ..

it was euroworld and in the end is l2 gold.. but now.. euroworld merged with gold c4.. and now it is c6 gold.. hmm thank you.. if you wanna try me on l2 gold.. or if you have anywhere else player.. go on.. cause.. all people.. they talk to much..

wings, star wars weapons...

It would be a shame for me to put this video on YouTube under my name.

This server.. it was like that.. mm..