Duelist/Gladi = Heavy or Light?

Just check both armors stats at +0 and i think that if u are a good l2 player u can decide alone.

As i told before

Light just has more evasion/atk spd/speed from heavy

plus it reduces CON

so,since atk spd doesn't affect gladi,and evasion isn't so important for a duelist,only heavy

As i told before

Light just has more evasion/atk spd/speed from heavy

plus it reduces CON

so,since atk spd doesn't affect gladi,and evasion isn't so important for a duelist,only heavy

if the srv isnt full oh custom craps yeah heavy is better then light.. but if the srv is full of custom items with light armor that gives more p def then the heavy armor then pick up the light one.. how i told before just check both status and chose one shouldn't be so difficult

so i will say heavy... i prefer more p def/mdef/hp than atk spd and the others that light gives you!

/agree with uh...heavy armor is for duelist...who wear light armor on duelist..dont know to play :|

if the srv isnt full oh custom craps yeah heavy is better then light.. but if the srv is full of custom items with light armor that gives more p def then the heavy armor then pick up the light one.. how i told before just check both status and chose one shouldn't be so difficult

It's a clear server!no costums!

and i'm that good player so i can choose!

BUT!

the problem is that it's really hard to own one :P

too much farm to get vesper items! and that's why i came on maxcheaters to ask!

It's a clear server!no costums!

and i'm that good player so i can choose!

BUT!

the problem is that it's really hard to own one :P

too much farm to get vesper items! and that's why i came on maxcheaters to ask!

try putting a tallum heavy, or mj heavy and mj light or dc light. if u have clan u might find someone to lend u their armor for 10 mins. if u cant, see the stats they give and choose