interlude [L2 OFF] L2 Rebound

Anthem

Well, I do miss the old L2gold. I mean there was no server such as L2gold it was created perfectly. I mean it was high rate, but if you put the lost time spend it to earn max gear, you realize that its the same as low  rate server even harder. Ghost did manage to edit the server so you can't get bored, that why it was a successfully server.

btw if you dont like vim or server , dont play and stfu and go to another server!

fuking  kids spammers!

Now, You show everybody who's write this topic, what kind of fuking kids spammers are you ;)

I don't play at Vim's server but I heard many bad thinks about him, so don't attack me flame bot ;)

xax0r say :  I don't play at Vim's server but I heard many bad thinks about him,

you heard???

they can say he is gay or faggot or something like that, but is true what they say??

grow up man...

btw if you dont like vim or server , dont play and stfu and go to another server!

fuking  kids spammers!

smorly get some respect in here to  players..players are free to give out their opinions about servers in THIS FORUM

vim already failed...it's something like l2x..where people still creating fakes l2x just to get some players in their server..but we all know that they will FAIL hardly and all they want is some bucks ; )

anyways i wish good luck to vim and his team..

regards, ur friend riddas ;p