[Help] About Raid Boss :P

charliedvm

Hi guys... i'm playing a L2Off Interlude and i want now why in the Control Panel in Raid Boss it have 3 Antharas like this screenshot:

79785950.jpg

and other... someone know a good strategy too kill Ant Queen in a L2Off Interlude?

Thx & Regards...

u mean kill AQ alone?

otherwise get a party with 1 bishop and the rest ppl with sorceror and kill her...

i think alone it's impossibel... but i see some other people talking about the nurse and about make something to they don't heal the ant queen...

It's first antharas

if not,it will be the only who died T_T

about AQ,if u can kill it alone(no enemy clan) 5 titans 1 bishop is just ok

i have done it with 2 sorcs/1 bishop (with mana pots.) otherwise use a few destros and 1 bishop.

if there are custom items/enchants/20 hr buffs u can do it with 1 sorc and karmian +10 and homu +10 very easily too (no heal needed. u use aoe skills to kill minions and take 5 mins to take qa down)

i dont know...

1) hit royal and nurse heal they

2) take away the AQ

3) kill nurse and royals

4) kill AQ

but how i take away the AQ? to i do that i need hit the AQ so the nurse will heal him and hit me... how i do to the nurse don't hit me and stay away healing the royals?

hit aq and then walk where the little stream is. (u know the river that is the limit of the raid zone). in epilogue at that point the nurses etc went back and aq was alone on the water, if u go further outside aq will leave too. i dont know if this works in il... u can try to wait until the mp of nurses drains out :P