Lineage 2 Battle - Episode 2 - Battle for the New Earth

Anette

Make a party with who? What if theres no others in the area?

Well at least at those other "boring" servers i will have a noblesse instantly instead of farming for it 30minutes and get bored.

And these are suggestions, not complaining's..

ok than go play on instantly noble servers where people create 100000 bots for oly , points etc.

balance the archers and it will be great they are a bit op imo.

not only archers, I'm playing it since the first day and Tyrants are way more op than Archers.

The count isn't much yet,but i hope we'll grow enough. Keep joining,you won't regret it.

P.S.: I'm working on balancing archers and tyrants + more updates.

it's balanced , they just need to L2p

don't fuck the classes...let them be like they have to be

fighters pwn in interlude, face it...if u want balance , make limit for buffs 25.

There are few small balance issues,we're preparing update so soon all must be alright.

yea it will be alright when you will get 5-10 ppl online from 30-40...

it is alright but ppl are to stupid to understand that u can just balance a class when u got full buffs/rb jwls that are the main unbalance.....and max armors 8 and weaps are 12...so ofcourse archer with full buffs and rb jwls are op , it's the way the game is made u can't make it balance , there is no such things , all clases work properly...

i hit any player for 4k+ with aq+baium on my full buffed saggi...you can't lower the p atk on the archers cause it will fuck up the all class...the only thing u can do is maximize the armor enchants or implent a tatoo that gives 200 pdef or something