Lineage2 Official - Players

Flavio

not really there are some players (really low in number that create theyr items for themselfs) most people that sell items on ebay are chinese companys with uber walker scripts

Yeah, like a friend of mine, student. In c3-c4 he had 5 pc's, each one with 10 walkers, each day he crafted more than 5 items, and at that time the average price of a item was 100$. In 2003 he bought on his own a brand new BMW, and i didn't learned sh1t from him :) I was a little over 18 enjoying my weed and free items from him :) Now i think he has an advertising company :) What can i say, gg for him :)

Yeah, like a friend of mine, student. In c3-c4 he had 5 pc's, each one with 10 walkers, each day he crafted more than 5 items, and at that time the average price of a item was 100$. In 2003 he bought on his own a brand new BMW, and i didn't learned sh1t from him :) I was a little over 18 enjoying my weed and free items from him :) Now i think he has an advertising company :) What can i say, gg for him :)

imagine a chinese company with 1.000 pcs that can work with 30 walkers each ;)

imagine a chinese company with 1.000 pcs that can work with 30 walkers each ;)

30.000?

quick question! is there ANYONE else besides chinese companies in official servers (server now)?

30.000?

quick question! is there ANYONE else besides chinese companies in official servers (server now)?

He's exaggerating.... There are only 10 k +/- people TOTAL (All retail servers) playing on retail nowadays.

30.000?

1 pcs what just a random though maybe they got 100 pcs still really good to craft

He's exaggerating.... There are only 10 k +/- people TOTAL (All retail servers) playing on retail nowadays.

Ye, nowadays, but i am talking about 2000-2005 when L2 had more than 100k players ... think a little about the amount of money that they made.

even with 100k ppl, when 20-30k are botting and 10k of them are companies... well its not so much of game anymore.. is it?

well not but still we cant really do anything about that.

nor ncsoft can imagine them having to check 100k players

well not but still we cant really do anything about that.

nor ncsoft can imagine them having to check 100k players

i heard they dont even bother to check the ones that are reported :)

They don't rly care, because every walker must have a 20 euro account, that means more money for them, so you can have 100 walkers = 2000 euros for them. Think a little guys, they don't give a sh1t about walkers, that means only more money for them ...