Lineage2 Official - Players

Flavio

dvp  killed war enemies in every vid i saw. so it doesnt rly matter if they were in a b grade^^ even so on many vids hes 1 vs pt

and hes sps with dc light o.O

dc robe looked on human fighter as light (depend on chronicle).

and even if is war enemy thats not fraps material.

you know when u do a video u dont put every fraps/screen u got, i sort the best and junk the rest.

only AAO putted his all fraps in videos, showing that he with full epic and nice gear / buffs can pwn b gr ppl.

but at least at him you could see nice video edits :)

about first video, kinda strange ~3k dmg on every char....

he killed an l2 ingame enemy in real life. search google and u will see

/confirmed :))

Mages are always down with one Backstab

cmonnn.... mages with almost no buffs only clan hall.

but mages with buffs that he got :) nie..

he is nothing infront of this guy.

watch at highquality

about dvp indeed he killed 1 guy and went to prison.

this video is amazing just because there is a Ghost Hunter

HaHa actually yes and no, video edits are amazing and the guy is good too + he show his "deaths" as well.

impressive.

Indeed the vid is nice, but CP pots program? Killing lowbies and some non buffed players ? Heard about him, he got some skillz, always staying near a tank or pk'ing mages/archers. The video is awesome, he has real skillz in editing vids.

And about the ubber pr0 masters DVP and Gustav, spending over 20 k $ on some items to make some pk's doesn't make you a skilled player :)

Indeed the vid is nice, but CP pots program? Killing lowbies and some non buffed players ? Heard about him, he got some skillz, always staying near a tank or pk'ing mages/archers. The video is awesome, he has real skillz in editing vids.

And about the ubber pr0 masters DVP and Gustav, spending over 20 k $ on some items to make some pk's doesn't make you a skilled player :)

And you have like a prof Gustavs spent 20k $ for items?

Why did he donate for Agrade Dagger/Armor anyway? (He gots any kind, sometimes Maj/DC/SoulSep/AS)

watch at highquality

Edit rocks.

Nothing b/c edit is good or? There's few pvps in this video, and on those vids dvp/gustavs i saw like 1000..

This is more of a edit video than pvp. All tho its great idea, i think i saw somewhere the same edit about the dmg and which skill caused the dmg. Great thing!

And you have like a prof Gustavs spent 20k $ for items?

Why did he donate for Agrade Dagger/Armor anyway? (He gots any kind, sometimes Maj/DC/SoulSep/AS)

in c4 maybe its the only thing h cound find. donate in official is not from the staff of the server but from other players.

watch at highquality

this is one of the best vids of all time. great editing and very very very good pvps. he knows how to play.

god! d elves have have style!

in c4 maybe its the only thing h cound find. donate in official is not from the staff of the server but from othe players.

I mean come one, even i tards who are playing on offi can craft their Agrades weps/armors.

But whatever, i guess if you're rich, you're 'imba' player..

And about CP potion program, everyone uses it (as i saw on most of the vids).