[Poll]Interlude Vs Freya

Smok3BoY

Interlude or Freya ?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Interlude or Freya ?

• interlude
    • Freya

pff

This is dev's job and can balance any class with many ways,the prob is that there aren't left any IL devs to open a private server and all newbie devs open their own server with a result to have too unbalanced and from all of these servers you have as a conclusion that IL is unbalanced >.>,am i wrong?

Yes

Even in Official(retail) archers were OverPowered

Yes

Even in Official(retail) archers were OverPowered

I can't talk too much for official as i didn't play so much just a bit.

So i am talking for private server and i think all here for private talk...

But i still dissagree with you,anyway...

Freya gameplay (skills basically) 9vs9, clan vs clan, olympiad.... everything is so much better comparing of how it was before (still flawed in many ways, but I hope it will get better and better).

BUT

I dislike all the lolarmors design that came after S Grade, they are not realistic anymore (and some are really ugly u.u)

I dislike all the lolarmors design that came after S Grade, they are not realistic anymore (and some are really ugly u.u)

lol elegia is beautiful

Interlude > Freya, because interlude is simple and it is easier to balance classes than in Freya ^^

balance at interlude?

dude have you ever tested freya client?

i agree in some way..in freya 3 attribute in armors is somehow unbalance...but nothing is comparing to Interlude,the archer pwnage(even in retail)

You guys still complaining about archers being overpowered. But just remember the Medieval times. A big party of archers were everywhere and could defeat possibly everything when facing from distance. Same goes for Lineage 2, archers are (were) simply strong, because they jumped out of nowhere and still kept their distance, they started to shoot you and you started to run away, which is bad choise to do against an archer. So... archers were strong from this points. A skilled dagger user could kill archer in no time because archers are bad in close combat. Same goes for Interlude - Bluff, Trick, Stabs, Blows - dead. I think what made NCsoft nerf archers nowadays was complaining of people.

Archer is always a lot fun to play, but on Gracia you don't see archers at all (ok, there are exceptions). Since many classes gained ability to reduce incoming critical damage, all possible buffs against arrows and stuff. That fucked archers.

You guys still complaining about archers being overpowered. But just remember the Medieval times. A big party of archers were everywhere and could defeat possibly everything when facing from distance. Same goes for Lineage 2, archers are (were) simply strong, because they jumped out of nowhere and still kept their distance, they started to shoot you and you started to run away, which is bad choise to do against an archer. So... archers were strong from this points. A skilled dagger user could kill archer in no time because archers are bad in close combat. Same goes for Interlude - Bluff, Trick, Stabs, Blows - dead. I think what made NCsoft nerf archers nowadays was complaining of people.

Archer is always a lot fun to play, but on Gracia you don't see archers at all (ok, there are exceptions). Since many classes gained ability to reduce incoming critical damage, all possible buffs against arrows and stuff. That -beep-ed archers.

Couldn't agree more on this point

While other chars which mainly hit with normal attacks,are kinda boosted,archer stays the same..deals no damage

But in gracia+,archers,especially HE can't easily die in combat(problem in IL) cause of extraordinary speed

what we get?sak-archer damage which don't die...yeah that's kind of bad

uhh, not really... they are weak at first, but they get stronger over time

trickster with +30 RT -pdef and HE/SR assisting + random buff loss from pole/steal/overbuff makes them crit for a lot...

plus when everyone is out of MP and low buffs after some minutes of PvP, then they begin to own everything that moves

Omg interlude only.....freya sux...to many skills/armors/weapons and no good gameplay.interlude is old but u can wear dragonic set and kick asses.this is my opinion

One good thing about Freya archers is that they have passive skill that enables them not to use mana while shooting basic shots, although this skill is after 81+lvl. Archers were op @ interlude, actually they are a bit op @ Freya too, but @ Freya they can't easily kill tank. Also I like one more thing about Freya, seen on RU global how prp/se/ee/bs killed tanks using wind strike or ice bolt, seen it not once. ^^

• 1 month later...