i play one 1 serv

its a hard donat server

and they are going to update to Freya

and my char dominator

as i know gona suck in Freya

can any1 tell me what is gona happen?

im talking abute the steal essence %

and pvp

and attributs (cuz he have a non elemental attack)

tenx for help :P

sori for not so good english :D

Didn't play Freya cause i quit l2, but i think it will the same as Gracia Epilogue

the problem is that i playd only up 2 gracia final....

so i dont know what is going on with the dominator prof after GF

CP Heal will always be useful no matter what.

his drain is dark attackk so ur ok.

as far as the attributes u can get 3 attributes to each armor part so i think ur gonnabe ok.

the donators issue is a whole different part.

Afaik his drain is non-element.

hmm i see.. they say in a forum i checked kinda fast, that they will make it enchantable for fire... dont know. just put an element on ur weapon and see if it makes any difference at all

hmm i see.. they say in a forum i checked kinda fast, that they will make it enchantable for fire... dont know. just put an element on ur weapon and see if it makes any difference at all

On a low-rate server its hard, think about it before you post it, but if i take it from the other side everyone got the right to post his opinion so its ok.

On a low-rate server its hard, think about it before you post it, but if i take it from the other side everyone got the right to post his opinion so its ok.

im pretty much searching online all day long for sources for a paper i have to write and at the same time im on a diet. so im not in the mood to rethink what im writting and im sorry about that.

still joining a high rate server for a couple of days to test it out is not sooo hard, or time consuming for that matter, since u can see the difference in dmg with 1-2 stones on an am  :)

the server is with 150 attribut max on weapon

and normal on armor

so i think to stay with no attribut

+some 1 told me that in freya dominator in a pvp dosnt take %HP from Steal essence

is it true or false?

still joining a high rate server for a couple of days to test it out is not sooo hard, or time consuming for that matter

is there any full 100% freya servers that are good for testing?

erebos was good enough. lvl/equip etc were very easy. and i think it is possible in 2-3 hours to see if steal essence drains hp/has elementor enchants for 1 and whether any attribute on weapon can increase dmg

• 3 weeks later...

no the dominator is almost the same as epilogue.i made an dominator and the less of my dmg is 400 (in other mages) and around 800 (in fighters)

i haven't played a lot and i have around 50 pvps

no the dominator is almost the same as epilogue.i made an dominator and the less of my dmg is 400 (in other mages) and around 800 (in fighters)

i haven't played a lot and i have around 50 pvps

Damage is not his role. Dominator is a support/debuffer.

@my previous post. lol how could I forget about FoI? 30 sec of invincibility for your whole clan.