Stucksub lovers

zazazaza

also can you pm me link to the server if it has more that 100 online I might join you =)

www.L2Phoenix.com

more then 500 and probably more soon :)

skills are just normal working as on retail so a glad or a TH / pp might be cool with mystic immunity  , but im thinking of making an Abyssal Walker / Shilien knight (best dagger dmg , best P def in the game) i really dont know who would win at oly

whats ur opinion about this guys ?

Glad+pp

Pala/DA+bp/pp

Cat+pp/bp

(No th at all.Daggers are NOT good for olympiad guys...They're supposed to be stealth killers.)

But since I LOVE dark elves I'd go for

sph+se/bd

sk+bd/sph

(Sk+sph would be kind of hard without buffs but it could work out fine with UD+nukes using an AM)

Glad+pp

Pala/DA+bp/pp

Cat+pp/bp

(No th at all.Daggers are NOT good for olympiad guys...They're supposed to be stealth killers.)

But since I LOVE dark elves I'd go for

sph+se/bd

sk+bd/sph

(Sk+sph would be kind of hard without buffs but it could work out fine with UD+nukes using an AM)

stealth killers ? this was just added at gracia..(copied from wow) anyway

still aw/sk is the best in my opinion , much more then glad/pp (interlude)

stealth killers ? this was just added at gracia..(copied from wow) anyway

still aw/sk is the best in my opinion , much more then glad/pp (interlude)

Daggers were always meant to be sneaky bastards and not face-to-face combat characters.Whether you like it or not.Don't just think they're that great for pvp because you can see kids playing them everywhere,spamming all their blows on the enemy's face landing 3k crits.Daggers are one of the most complex classes in reality.

Daggers were always meant to be sneaky bastards and not face-to-face combat characters.Whether you like it or not.Don't just think they're that great for pvp because you can see kids playing them everywhere,spamming all their blows on the enemy's face landing 3k crits.Daggers are one of the most complex classes in reality.

finally a smart guy..on the srv i play now i play on TH.. a guy pmmed me cause he started to cry and told me that my class is the class of "F1-F2-F3-F4" .. yeah s00r a good dagger should use more then 10 skills in a pvp..

About to face-to-face part u're right.. they are "sneaky" how did u said.. but sometimes daggers are lethals in 1 vs 1 face to face

It`s depends on whether titan can use totems with 2 hands blunt, if yes i recommned destro/titan, if u have lower than 30% hp u dress c grade dagger rsk haste, tallum heavy, use frenzy with puma and dagger, force barrier, bison with fists rsk haste ( i don`t know name but i think it`s a grade ), Dragon hunter axe ( DHA ) health, request? all frags are your :) and trust me, dagger + pal is boring to play and vs titan/tyr don`t have chances

It`s depends on whether titan can use totems with 2 hands blunt, if yes i recommned destro/titan.

Destro and titan are same thing.. and titan doesnt have totems so maybe u wanted to say "tyrant"?

finally a smart guy..on the srv i play now i play on TH.. a guy pmmed me cause he started to cry and told me that my class is the class of "F1-F2-F3-F4" .. yeah s00r a good dagger should use more then 10 skills in a pvp..

About to face-to-face part u're right.. they are "sneaky" how did u said.. but sometimes daggers are lethals in 1 vs 1 face to face

I've only played AW from daggers and I had a great time critting robes.

btw don't pay attention to guys that pm you after losing a pvp.It happens to some people a lot.

no one think at GL + Bish ?

he talk about oly, so if is a good fixed server GL should roll oly , + bish sub , heal / the SECOND CELESTIAL (2 in total)  + few buffs + gl's ones + dmg from GL and resistance .

i think he will rock.

no one think at GL + Bish ?

he talk about oly, so if is a good fixed server GL should roll oly , + bish sub , heal / the SECOND CELESTIAL (2 in total)  + few buffs + gl's ones + dmg from GL and resistance .

i think he will rock.

he will cast heal fcking slow.. think at some1 with frenzy and zealot that kicks ur ass in MAX 5 hits

nothing will win at oly if u dont have skills keep that in mind

You think oly has anything to do with skills?Skills is the smallest factor in olympiad especially during older chronicles.It's all about correct classes,items,luck and then skill.

You think oly has anything to do with skills?Skills is the smallest factor in olympiad especially during older chronicles.It's all about correct classes,items,luck and then skill.

actually skills aren't the smallest factory.. they can change a lot especially on IL imo..

but ofc skills aren't all how darkslayer told.. are important but aren't all..

so im in middle with the darkslayer's opinion and incredibad's