What server does mxc community like to play on?

Dev

What server does mxc community like to play on?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What server does mxc community like to play on?

• Low Rate - No custom
    • High Rate -No custom
    • Low Rate- Custom
    • High Rate -Custom

He wants to open a server and asks a cheating community what would they like? LOL it's like saying "hey, come bot and exploit in my server"

so why this srv has a L2 Private Servers section? ppl shouldn't advertise their srv here cause there are cheaters here? and a/w a lot of members here don't even know how to use phx and they don't even know 1 damn bug..

p.s.:u didn't told ur opinion about the srv

• 2 weeks later...

Low Rate - No custom

coz i believe there you can learn alot about l2 and not just go to GGK>PRIMEVAL and pvp. no point

I disagree , all the magic of Lineage 2 is on PvP and you have to make it enjoyable with custom skills , special effects , good stats and so on it's much more rather than you are talking GGK>Primeval cuz if you ever play on a really balanced pvp server you will understand what I mean, friendship ,fun,and let's rock this is PvP and not what you are describing.Plus I find very boring the situation that you talked about "you can learn a lot of l2" most of the low rate servers ACCEPT boting systems like l2 walker , l2 net and so on for a reason if they forbid it , it will become boring but for me is boring to wait a program to do all the "hard work" a low rate server requires and don't tell to me that -Iam not using any program men! . Because this is not truth and you know it.A good l2 finally is not based on the drop adena xp etc because mxc and people shared these amazing stuff 3 years now on our community is the magic that if someone use them correct will have the total results.And it's hard for me to understand when you give "congratulations" to all these people that shared this all fantastic stuff and then you are talking about Low Rate and No custom it's unacceptable anyway I got my answers if you want lock the topic.

Thanks,