[WTS] L2Vendetta Files & Webdesign services.

Everything is market regulated.

A fool and his money are quickly departed ;)

If you ask for a drink, get milk - it's not the sellers fault if your lactose intolerant.

Everything is market regulated.

A fool and his money are quickly departed ;)

If you ask for a drink, get milk - it's not the sellers fault if your lactose intolerant.

i didnt get that ?

Tomi? Never heard of you before, never did business with you before, so I don't know what the hell you're talking about. I would also doubt Fr3dBr would have scammed anyone, he's a good personal friend of mine which I've trusted thousands on and never had problems with, ever.

@ Sunrays: You know... I gotta admit you're right! These files were taken from some forum and modified. You ain't lying, except ALL private servers are nothing more than files taken from some forum and modified, aren't they all? The only creators here as far as I'm concerned are NCSoft. Now if you wanna argue about how deep I've modified my files, just ask anyone who's been playing since C4, and you'll know I've had my server since C4, evolving through C5 and Interlude. Ask any developer and they'll tell you files change quite a bit from chronicle to chronicle, so I've always worked on my files to perfection according to chronicle they were on. Also, must I mention all the things I've created from scratch? Ask any old vendetta player. I won't bother mentioning.

@NoName1: Yeah, I'm real. Add me on email@brunopina.com or pyromaker@gmail.com and you'll know so.

@Narda: My biggest fan.

Anyways, thank you for advertising my topic, it was kinda inactive for a while.

• 2 weeks later...