[HELP] Blue Screen Of Death!

eXtinCt

read it please..

begining dump of phsyhical memory :))

u get this crush in general when u use all your resources, u play strong games load a lot of things on ur pc, and after end FOR EXAMPLE ur strong game, u start another one so ur pc crush, cuz he remain with his resources used on the last game :)

its a XP common crush, they say they fixed it in win7.

After installing Windows XP Service Pack 3 and rebooting the computer some people get this error: A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer)  some of the technical code accompanying the error are: OX0000007E (0XC00007D, 0XF7C6B8EA, 0XF7C6B7F4 – 0XF7CBBYF0. by booting in safe mode you notice that the boot process stops at MUP.SYS driver loading.

The first thing to try is to boot from the Windows XP installation CD and get to the recovery console, then do a chkdsk /r check. if it finds errors at the end of the scan. reboot the computer and hope for the best.

If the above does not work, then you need to login to your windows using a live CD like BARTPE http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/ and try to copy over the MUP.SYS file to the C:\windows\system32\drivers folder. copy the MUP.SYS from a good working system using a USB drive. copy over the MUP.SYS file and restart the computer.

If the above solution does not work, restart the computer and boot up onto the Windows XP installation CD.

Follow this instructions:

When you see your manufacturer logo, you have to press F12

Then you select the CD drive, instead of the regular hard drive

Then you shoud enter Windows Setup

When all the files are done loading, you have to follow the steps to install windows.

Go through the steps until you come to the point when you have to agree the terms and conditions. and see a screen asking you where to install windows. it’s like a chart that has all your hard drives listed(most people have C, and thats the only one) highlight it, and press the appropriate key to install windows  when the installation starts, windows will detect that you already have a copy of windows installed on your [c] drive/partition.

It asks you like ‘Windows can attempt to repair the installation,  so go ahead and press the key to repair it. Then it will take like 30-50 minutes to complete the repairing. You will need to answer some questions during the installation.

All your data should be intact.

One question:

HOW THE -beep- YOU TOOK A SCREENSHOT?

check link

it's one from google or w/e (he says:Something like that)

btw he can take it from photo

Hit it with a sledgehammer. It will work!

or throw it a tomahawk, lal!

I once had such a problem and it just needed to remove and re-add my hard drive.

omg just close pc, let it few mins than start it again. and its all normal.

i bet most of u when u get an error u run to pc service :)))

When you get BSOD just simply turn down the computer? lol

When you get BSOD just simply turn down the computer? lol

yeah lol i took many times this crush

READ

read it please..

begining dump of phsyhical memory :))

u get this crush in general when u use all your resources, u play strong games load a lot of things on ur pc, and after end FOR EXAMPLE ur strong game, u start another one so ur pc crush, cuz he remain with his resources used on the last game :)

its a XP common crush, they say they fixed it in win7.

if u just rr it will not start, but if u shot it down and wait few mins than he will start :P

work for me :P