Lineage2 Goddess of Destruction

HeLoO

Come on guys, I play LineAge ][ since C1 and my best memories are from C3.

I wish there was a C3 such as Pandora and others great server.

Does Updates made me sick, they made LineAge ][ to Jedy, only ugly armors and weapons.

Does Updates made me sick, they made LineAge ][ to Jedy, only ugly armors and weapons.

another retarded kid with no stable opinion yeh dont play a game cause they added some visual things u dont like . pathetic

Really... if anyone has ever had a reason to say he dislikes lineage because it really CHANGED, its when this update comes out. I just hope it'll be good and visually stunning.

Pandora? Wasn't that a x10 Spanish server, where you could donate about EVERYTHING, except from becoming a GM? I knew some people that had donated for items giving the stats they wished for or even base character stats. E.g. if your ig nick is qwerty, you could donate for a dagger named "Querty's Dagger" granting as much P. Atk as you wished accompanied with any SA you wanted. Still remember some Pandora donator at my net cafe beating a non-donator HE equipped with DC light + Bow of peril with a no-grade bow and Manticore set...

bcuz in that time u were newbie , now u know almost all the game and u lost your interest.

bcuz in that time u were newbie , now u know almost all the game and u lost your interest.

Many of my friends, from my village and from my town, like Interlude the most. I told them many times to play any Epilogue, but they are stuck on Interlude. The want to play only on Interlude servers.

Wow, this sucks so bad. I pitty you guys for playing this in future and referring to it as LINEAGE 2. You guys joined Lineage 2 when Interlude was released, so you didn't get used to it, so logically you like Kamael Hellbound Gracias and This more. Though you can't trashtalk down C1-C2-C3-C4-C5 and Interlude since you have no f u cking clue what was this game about. This update HAS ruined Lineage 2 as it was, but it opens a brand new gate for a new mmorpg. Ask anybody who's IQ is not lower 60 or is not mentally retarded who had been playing the game for over 5 years, most of the answers would be 'sucks'. I play Gracia myself, though I don't like it and I would prefer Interlude before Gracia, but it's just that my friends joined the server. But what I keep in my mind is that NCSOFT is very controversial and can ruin, or... change the game so rapidly and insanely, that I'd rather not stick to their games anymore, because I know that games in the future one day would become a big let down for me. That's why am I willing to play TERA, created by the team who fitted my needs in the game the most.

Call me Interlude fanboi, fag, douche, tard, moron, malaka, suka, biatch, noob, fat angry boy, ass licker, link me with pacman games, mario games, blackmail me.... but this is an opinion of a player of LINEAGE 2 who's been playing since C1 Private servers. I know my opinion may differ from those who's been playing on Official, but most of the players play and had been playing on private servers.

Wow, this sucks so bad. I pitty you guys for playing this in future and referring to it as LINEAGE 2. You guys joined Lineage 2 when Interlude was released, so you didn't get used to it, so logically you like Kamael Hellbound Gracias and This more. Though you can't trashtalk down C1-C2-C3-C4-C5 and Interlude since you have no f u cking clue what was this game about. This update HAS ruined Lineage 2 as it was, but it opens a brand new gate for a new mmorpg. Ask anybody who's IQ is not lower 60 or is not mentally retarded who had been playing the game for over 5 years, most of the answers would be 'sucks'. I play Gracia myself, though I don't like it and I would prefer Interlude before Gracia, but it's just that my friends joined the server. But what I keep in my mind is that NCSOFT is very controversial and can ruin, or... change the game so rapidly and insanely, that I'd rather not stick to their games anymore, because I know that games in the future one day would become a big let down for me. That's why am I willing to play TERA, created by the team who fitted my needs in the game the most.

Call me Interlude fanboi, fag, douche, tard, moron, malaka, suka, biatch, noob, fat angry boy, ass licker, link me with pacman games, mario games, blackmail me.... but this is an opinion of a player of LINEAGE 2 who's been playing since C1 Private servers. I know my opinion may differ from those who's been playing on Official, but most of the players play and had been playing on private servers.

Here you are !