Ski Challenge 2011

BsCyB

The wait will be over in just a few weeks. Ski Challenge launches for the new season on 23 November 2010.

Superb graphics and a unique game experience, all for free: Ski Challenge is an online game that allows you to tackle some of the world’s finest downhill runs. The courses replicate every detail of the real-life pistes, giving you a great feeling of what it’s like to compete at the international skiing circuit’s leading venues.

Millions of people from around the globe play Ski Challenge. Why not join in the world’s biggest ski race? Test your skill against friends, form your own groups, and represent your country in head-to-head battles with players from all manner of other nations. Once again, a host of legendary courses are waiting to be unlocked one by one as the season progresses.

Ski Challenge is a genuine classic, already in its sixth year. There are exciting prizes to be won this year, as in the past. Go to Prizes to find out what they are! Get ready to answer the call of the mountain!

from here you can download it http://www.skichallenge.ch/en/ start date 23 november and it will end on februar

some videos from Ski Challenge 2010 (videos from Ski Challenge 2011 are not out yet):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNtpA6S4ipY&feature=related

Now i will write some info i play this game 3 years :)

it has 6-7 different courses for each course  it have about 2 weeks qualification (its very easy to qualificate for the race :) ) and after qualification ends the race start (Race is from friday morning till sunday night) you can race as many time you want the one with the best time wins

this game is very populated in countries like Austria,Switzerland and Germany last year more than 1 million played this game it also has prices like iphones watches vacations etc. but to get price you must be in top 100 that is imposible :)

i hope that some from here will play this game and we can create a Maxcheaters Team(Group)

if you want more info tell me and i gonna post them here

• 2 weeks later...

mmm  graphics not fantastic)) But maybe it's not bad game (but looks not good)

the graphics on youtube are not so good because the 1 that play there plays with low graphics (the most pro players do that because with lower quality they are faster) and game is not bad if it was then it will not have 300.000 players that play this game

just download it and try it :)

the graphics on youtube are not so good because the 1 that play there plays with low graphics (the most pro players do that because with lower quality they are faster) and game is not bad if it was then it will not have 300.000 players that play this game

just download it and try it :)

I have download it , and I should said that really not bad)

I have download it , and I should said that really not bad)

Ye its a very good game the only bad is that you can be only from 5 countries (Swiss,Austria,Germany,France and Croatia) if it has more countries then it would be even better

and dont forget that this game is free (you cant buy it only download it) so they did excelent job

and for me is best free pc game that exist

and its also very hard even to be on top 1000 then you are really a pro

Ye its a very good game the only bad is that you can be only from 5 countries (Swiss,Austria,Germany,France and Croatia) if it has more countries then it would be even better

and dont forget that this game is free (you cant buy it only download it) so they did excelent job

and for me is best free pc game that exist

and its also very hard even to be on top 1000 then you are really a pro

I seeing that you really big lovers of this game, he he)

I love to ski , but not to play .. tryed and it's boring ..

If you play a lot of time in this game yes - boring , but from 20-25 min. of playing , it's not bad)