L2 Ruined My Life..

Adamix

I can't understand why you guys are doing this.. The guy is right, and his story is similar to mine..

2 years ago, at my 42, I used to have my own house, my lady, my beautiful children (a girl with a lovely face and a boy just like me), and in general all I needed to be happy.

And everything changed in a cold winter night. I was sleepless, so I decided to open my Computer to surf the net.. I accidentally found a game my son had installed, named Lineage II. I opened it and gave it a try.

Next morning I found myself having slept on the PC. I woke up and refused to go to work. I prefered to continue playing this wonderful game, hoping that it would eventually end, so that I'd be happy having won it - too bad I didn't know that there is no end in Lineage II. The same story kept happening every day, every week.. My wife was continuously warning me about my health, my life, our family. I kept ignoring her, although I didn't know how wrong I was! Months passed and a day - that I had slept over the PC once again, while farming with my SpS - I found out that my family was not at home and there was a letter lying on the bed that I hadn't used for months. My wife had left me, and so had my children. I was left all alone - me and my Personal Computer. I had made e-friends though, and we had even created our own clan. This was something that made me forget about my family, that made me feel cheerful. Things got worse, though, when I sold my house in order to buy a Lineage II pack. I was hoping that if I opened my own server, I would get much money and many addicted players - like me - would love to play it. Oh, how wrong I was once again! I couldn't even manage to run it, how did I ever hope that I'd end up rich with a new family and my own server.. This is my story and this is me now.. Spending whole days inside the Internet Cafe, playing L2 Mafia and chatting with my clan. The owner is a pretty gentle man, so he allows me to eat a snack daily, so I won't die. He also allows me to sleep on a chair at nights, because winter nights are really cold in here.

Who knows.. Maybe one day I'll manage to create my own server and get my family, house and money back.

I can't understand why you guys are doing this.. The guy is right, and his story is similar to mine..

2 years ago, at my 42, I used to have my own house, my lady, my beautiful children (a girl with a lovely face and a boy just like me), and in general all I needed to be happy.

And everything changed in a cold winter night. I was sleepless, so I decided to open my Computer to surf the net.. I accidentally found a game my son had installed, named Lineage II. I opened it and gave it a try.

Next morning I found myself having slept on the PC. I woke up and refused to go to work. I prefered to continue playing this wonderful game, hoping that it would eventually end, so that I'd be happy having won it - too bad I didn't know that there is no end in Lineage II. The same story kept happening every day, every week.. My wife was continuously warning me about my health, my life, our family. I kept ignoring her, although I didn't know how wrong I was! Months passed and a day - that I had slept over the PC once again, while farming with my SpS - I found out that my family was not at home and there was a letter lying on the bed that I hadn't used for months. My wife had left me, and so had my children. I was left all alone - me and my Personal Computer. I had made e-friends though, and we had even created our own clan. This was something that made me forget about my family, that made me feel cheerful. Things got worse, though, when I sold my house in order to buy a Lineage II pack. I was hoping that if I opened my own server, I would get much money and many addicted players - like me - would love to play it. Oh, how wrong I was once again! I couldn't even manage to run it, how did I ever hope that I'd end up rich with a new family and my own server.. This is my story and this is me now.. Spending whole days inside the Internet Cafe, playing L2 Mafia and chatting with my clan. The owner is a pretty gentle man, so he allows me to eat a snack daily, so I won't die. He also allows me to sleep on a chair at nights, because winter nights are really cold in here.

Who knows.. Maybe one day I'll manage to create my own server and get my family, house and money back.

I didnt knew which one to pick so..

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Cool_story_bro

lol.

ahahahahhaha can't stop laughing it is even better then n4ked's story

• 4 weeks later...