RaidFight Only 2 Box ? Realy? xD

is this any kind of exploit, trick or something??

From what I can see, you just wanna show your 4 screens at raidfight.

ppffff... if you playied at raidfight you should know that raidfight allow you only 2 box .. they have system protection that not allowed you to login with more that 2 boxes. ^_^

The problem is that you didn't explained anything... You just posted screen of you using 4 boxes...

Yes maybe its my fault but i dont want to publish this exploit .. its very usefull for those who playing raidfight .. and if i show to all then nekys will fix it. :/ and i dont want that... Maybe if smone need it and he plays raidfight to help him , he can contact me at whiteattack@hotmail.com .

i dont understand.... but if u want to open many accounts u need to make diferents sesions of window... also work in anothers servers with the restriction.

anyway u need to explain something... and then hide this post

i dont understand.... but if u want to open many accounts u need to make diferents sesions of window... almost work in anothers server whit the restriction.

anyway u need to explain something... and then hide this post

If you know the way try it to raidfight.. and if you find it , post it , i will not post it cause if i will post it even hiden i will give chances to nekys to fix it .. Its better to keep it private..

If you know the way try it to raidfight.. and if you find it , post it , i will not post it cause if i will post it even hiden i will give chances to nekys to fix it .. Its better to keep it private..

and why u hide ur nick in game ?

you know he can catch you even like this since....

even in 4boxes you have the same ip :))

he can track ur acc's in database or in game :P

lol.

This tipoic is useless if your aim was not to publish it why u posted some images here?!

Just to feel proud of urself?! Now nekys will found ur IP and u'll be banned imo.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• DISCORD : utchiha_market telegram : https://t.me/utchiha_market SELLIX STORE : https://utchihamkt.mysellix.io/ Join our server for more products : https://discord.gg/hood-services https://campsite.bio/utchihaamkt  
    • Server Rates: » Xp 500x. » Sp 500x. » Aden 500x. » Drop 1x. » PartyXp 2x. » PartySp 2x. » Starting character level -61. Enchant rates: » Safe enchant +4. » Blessed and simple scrolls max enchant (+16). » Crystal scrolls max enchant (+20). » Simple enchant scrolls chance – 65%. » Blessed enchant scrolls chance – 100%. » Crystal enchant scrolls chance – 50% Augmentations: » Mid life stone skill chance – 5%. » High life stone skill chance – 10%. » Top life stone skill chance – 20%. » Augments 1+1 Unique features: » Main town – Giran » Automatic-Manual Potions. » Working 2 castle sieges. (Giran-Aden) » SPS cancel lasts 10 seconds and than buffs come back. » Stackable scrolls, lifestones, book of giants. » Unique pvp zone » More then 11 active raid bosses. » Wedding system. » Unique farming areas. » Npc skill enchanter. » Full npc buffer with auto buff. » Max count of buffs – 55. » Max subclasses – 4. » Free and no quest class change. » Free and no quest sub class. » Raid boss drop nobless item. » No weight limit. » Unique protection anti-hwy armor for archers/daggers etc. » Ingame password change. » Top pvp/pk/online ranks NPC. » Unique monsters & NPC. » Interlude retail skills. » Server up-time [24/7] [99]%. » Perfect class balance (all class can kill all class depending on players skill and setup knowledge,gear,augmentations). » Announcements on double kills triple kills etc. » Announcements on Grand Boss death , with the name of the killer as well as clan name of the player. » Information Npc in game with all servers infromations. Custom server gear : 1). Titanium Armor Lv.1 2). Epic Armor Lv.2 3). Epic Weapons-Kamikaze-Black S grade (Same Stats) 4). Demonic-Angelic Wings-Baium Hair-Custom Accessories (SameStats) 5). Custom Fighter/Mage tattoo Lv1-Lv2-Lv3 6). Shirt (STR,CON,INT +1) 7). Custom Shields Server Commands: .tvtjoin .tvtleave – Join or leave tvt event. .ctfjoin .ctfleave – Join or leave ctf event. .dmjoin .dmleave – Join of leave dm event. .online – current online players count. .repair – repairs stuck character in world. .menu – opens online menu panel. .exit – PVP zone exit in case you are bullied. .changepassword - Opens online menu then u can change ur password in game. .farm - Enable/disable autofarm Event system: » TVT event » CTF event » DM event » Tournament Event » Party Zone » Unique event shop. Olympiad game: » Retail olympiad game. » Competition period [1] week. » Olympiad start time [18:00] end [00:00] GMT+2. » New Heroes every Sunday.
    • Tomorrow grand opening lests go 🙂 
    • New season of Warfire X150 has been postponed to September 28th.
  • Topics