[L2J] Lineage 2 Sephion - Just Launched!

JoeDaFlow

It's quite good. I'd rather have elements enabled though.

I've replied to this post once again.

Our server is designed that way, If you do not like it if feel free to seek for another.

You are welcomed to be a part of our community tho ^^

My conclusions:

- I made some aden quest from gracia epilogue revision at your server, and i put 2 attribute stones at my set, and yes im already at dynasty. So your attribute disabled is not working.

- I saw at least 10 dualboxes at giran, i talked with players and they replied.

- 51 Online, at least 13 of them were afk at giran, probabilly bots.

- Saw another 9 guys botting.

- Plus that you made new players respawning at hellbound towers, wich mean is buged for sure, since your using l2j compiled versions.

- Festival adena here, there, oh look and over there also. (Same trading system, sucks).

- Events??? I didnt saw any working except the one that comes with L2J Svn versions : TvT.

- And your information npc is not working 100%, wich mean u lunched ur server, and still making server stuff. (Bad Chooise)

- Dude your English language and forum topics suck, for example you say "multilanguage boards" and you tell that section is named "Enlighs" http://www.l2sephion.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=adfe35776ae4130b96d1b501017f1a43&board=18.0 , not to mention inside server.

- I just dont tell more, because i didnt checked all stuff.

My conclusions:

- I made some aden quest from gracia epilogue revision at your server, and i put 2 attribute stones at my set, and yes im already at dynasty. So your attribute disabled is not working.

- I saw at least 10 dualboxes at giran, i talked with players and they replied.

- 51 Online, at least 13 of them were afk at giran, probabilly bots.

- Saw another 9 guys botting.

- Plus that you made new players respawning at hellbound towers, wich mean is buged for sure, since your using l2j compiled versions.

- Festival adena here, there, oh look and over there also. (Same trading system, sucks).

- Events??? I didnt saw any working except the one that comes with L2J Svn versions : TvT.

- And your information npc is not working 100%, wich mean u lunched ur server, and still making server stuff. (Bad Chooise)

- Dude your English language and forum topics suck, for example you say "multilanguage boards" and you tell that section is named "Enlighs" http://www.l2sephion.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=adfe35776ae4130b96d1b501017f1a43&board=18.0 , not to mention inside server.

- I just dont tell more, because i didnt checked all stuff.

-You cannot add attributes on your Armor, Since you cannot click on the Attribute stones.

-You are a lair, There are only two Afk players at Giran, Which is normal.

-The spawn of new characters is absolutely bugless, Even if there it is name it. In addition I didn't really get that "Compiled Versions". Yeah even tho we are not using a ready compiled version, Compiled and using SVN is the same thing since these are the same files.

-So what's your problem with Festival adenas? Or Just another thing to complain for?

-There are no events enabled yet, They will as soon as server gets 100 people online, And yeah you are a cheap Lier, TvT is not enabled either.

-The section "Event of the week" Is not working, Just cause events are not enabled yet, As i mentioned before.

-My English knowledge is far beyond yours, The fact that there is a small typo in the word "English" Does not mean anything.

Plus you are cheap spam-bot of L2-Spinn,

Proofs?

There you go dear.

And yes,

I'll add one more hater in my list.

-You cannot add attributes on your Armor, Since you cannot click on the Attribute stones.

-You are a lair, There are only two Afk players at Giran, Which is normal.

-The spawn of new characters is absolutely bugless, Even if there it is name it. In addition I didn't really get that "Compiled Versions". Yeah even tho we are not using a ready compiled version, Compiled and using SVN is the same thing since these are the same files.

-So what's your problem with Festival adenas? Or Just another thing to complain for?

-There are no events enabled yet, They will as soon as server gets 100 people online, And yeah you are a cheap Lier, TvT is not enabled either.

-The section "Event of the week" Is not working, Just cause events are not enabled yet, As i mentioned before.

-My English knowledge is far beyond yours, The fact that there is a small typo in the word "English" Does not mean anything.

Plus you are cheap spam-bot of L2-Spinn,

Proofs?

There you go dear.

And yes,

I'll add one more hater in my list.

Defaced that bitch! nice joe ^^

Guys join, this server really worths :)

What spammer from l2 spinn or l2 any server man? Im just testing servers .....

i am lair? "liar / ops"

I entered with walker and enchanted my set, do you need proffs?

You just want people to say good things to you?

Nice try.

PS: nice accounts you have to answer yourself )))

What spammer from l2 spinn or l2 any server man? Im just testing servers .....

i am lair? "liar / ops"

I entered with walker and enchanted my set, do you need proffs?

You just want people to say good things to you?

Nice try.

PS: nice accounts you have to answer yourself )))

Ok kiddo, It seems that you want to get your mouth shut for a second time.

I do need a pic for proof. Plus it's 100% impossible to enchant your set because attributes have been disabled through Itemhandlers.

Plus, Mods; Feel free to check the IP of Nazghul. I got nothing to do with this account.

In addition, It's obvious you are a bot, 5 of your 6 Posts are assertive to L2Spinn.

In addition; You cannot Login with L2Walker in our server because you get auto-kicked.

Shut me now then:

This was from today's morning:

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/4407/walker.jpg

And the stones i cant show you because, if i do, ur going to tell its photoshop ;)

Besides i already see many players with eligia sets... And server opened yesterday. Im quitting on this server.

PS:Again with the L2Spinn server lol. Man already told you i am a regular player, checking for a regular server, with some regular features. As also other players do it ...

Shut me now then:

And the stones i cant show you because, if i do, ur going to tell its photoshop ;)

Besides i already see many players with eligia sets... And server opened yesterday. Im quitting on this server.

PS:Again with the L2Spinn server lol. Man already told you i am a regular player, checking for a regular server, with some regular features. As also other players do it ...

So What Nabbie?

I Have Full Elegia Full Elegia Jewels Im Noblese Broke 4 Elegia Weaps But I Spent Around 18 Hours Online In There

So Keep Ur Mouth Closed And Let Other Do What You Failed To Do...

w/e You Say..Everyone Believed An 8 Post Bot..

BTW Learn That D Grade Shoulshots Arent Working  With No Grade Weap :// Fail Bot

Shut me now then:

Mmm, I See... In That "proof" I Can Say That I Don't Realy See Any reason to belive that the server you are running the bot it the l2sephion... No realy...you have "blanked" anything that can show that this is the server...