Colorize The World With Me *SHOP*

Hellish 

Text: Mossano

Theme: I Need Theme With Cobra :D

Color: any

Subtext: no!

i have 1,200 adena Sended please make it :D

i Waiting and for my avatar >< :D

could u remake the picture cause i don't like this white tiger.Something like this i want =>

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxI5xQMXjtBGWoWMkFUHM2wGy2OKrmtN6giJvwKwGB-2xA5lX_

without backround.. :)

You don't like my tiger.. so take your's awesome tiger and do it by yourself. I'm too lazy, too busy and without humor for fantasies with tigers.

For Rain:

rain0.png

Ps. Tiger signature is for sale, if somebody want it with his name, just tell me. Half price because it will be remake.

You don't like my tiger.. so take your's awesome tiger and do it by yourself. I'm too lazy, too busy and without humor for fantasies with tigers.

For Rain:

rain0.png

Ps. Tiger signature is for sale, if somebody want it with his name, just tell me. Half price because it will be remake.

very nice :)

@secret u should give the "render" before he spend his time,

pay for this current sig and i guess he will make u another one with the other tiger,

but after he make the sig u want him to change ( this mean to make other sig ) ( in total 2 sig's and u want it (i say it cuz u want only 1 , but he did 2 for you) so u want it in the price of 1 , its not correct )

( this mean to make other sig ) ( in total 2 sig's and u want it (i say it cuz u want only 1 , but he did 2 for you) so u want it in the price of 1 , its not correct )

goglen traductor ftw?

For Rain:

rain0.png

thx i luv it.Sending adena

I want it! if you can change the name to Scarface i would appreciate it!