Looking For a Developer

Azizka15

Question

Hey guys!

I have been around and playing L2 pvp server for quite some time, and played on well over 400+ servers, but haven't found the one that balances things out and has an atmosphere of true combat.

I am looking for a developer with a good machine, a person who can speak english, and who has knowledge in this field, to try to create a server that can offer it's players a wonderful time.

I will be the Admin, the GM team can be decided later (if it is even needed) and if you are interested please inbox me on this forum, or add me on msn: BoomFUnk_FC@hotmail.com

Best Regards- Azizka15 :)

10 answers to this question

I am looking for a developer with a good machine, a person who can speak english, and who has knowledge in this field, to try to create a server that can offer it's players a wonderful time.

I will be the Admin, the GM team can be decided later (if it is even needed) and if you are interested please inbox me on this forum, or add me on msn: BoomFUnk_FC@hotmail.com

Rofl xD! thx for a good day start!

Hey guys!

I have been around and playing L2 pvp server for quite some time, and played on well over 400+ servers, but haven't found the one that balances things out and has an atmosphere of true combat.

Best Regards- Azizka15 :)

So basically you are looking for somebody to do all the work, provide the machine and you will be the admin? lol

How much would you be willing to pay for this "help"?

Anyway, good luck. :)

So basically you are looking for somebody to do all the work, provide the machine and you will be the admin? lol

How much would you be willing to pay for this "help"?

Anyway, good luck. :)

a person who is willing to start a serv can do all the work, cuz they wanna start a serv, and plsu if they love l2 dev work isnt gunna be a trouble for them.

a person who is willing to start a serv can do all the work, cuz they wanna start a serv, and plsu if they love l2 dev work isnt gunna be a trouble for them.

True, but you just want to be the admin and have somebody else do the real work while you sit back and be god-like.

Good luck getting somebody, especially somebody who is willing to give you access to a hosting service "just because you want to run a server".

True, but you just want to be the admin and have somebody else do the real work while you sit back and be god-like.

Good luck getting somebody, especially somebody who is willing to give you access to a hosting service "just because you want to run a server".

well if i could help somehow, i would the reason for this topic is that i dont know how to set up a server even though i tried the guides here i still cant get it, either the SVN isnt right, or a file is missing so thats why im here otherwise id open my own