interlude [L2Off] L2Sensation 50x

BigGreen

i will try there but this server hade offline shop system so i can see %50 online people. others offline shop and buff or etc.

Why are you posting if you havent try yet the server ????

The server dont have 50 % online people ....

The exact number is near 80 % online , the other are offline shops / buffer ...

Its start to be boring to see Forum trolls that try to make this server bad .....

Go play the server 1st , So you will be able to post ....

You want to make your posts grow up ????

you will not make bad reputation of this server since only 10 % of them are on maxcheaters ....

Stop post useless reply , nobody care about your opinion since you didnt played on this server .... 

Ok, it really -peep-ing me off to see some people writing bad things about a server where they never played. I know what im talking about. I also got my own L2off Server, i know about the "cold" reality. You get attacked, some people try to hack, bypass your MSSQL etc. Be happy that some people still want to make a L2 Server, or do you think they`ll make it for the donations? Oh yea, 40$ in the first two month. I`m getting rich with this stuff.

I'm playing L2 since Prelude. 2 Years Retail -> L2xtreme -> L2F -> And now?!

I think L2OFF is dead. There are just only some "BR"s out there which celebrate some L2J, highrate Server with 1000+ tons of custom stuff.

There are just four ways you can go.

Playing L2 Server without, crying, flaming, and lies!

Playing Aion

Playing TERA ( Yea, i got a Beta Account! )

Waiting for L3 (-2012-)

And for general info, TERA is a mmorpg developed by the old Developers from Lineage 3 which left the project after the source got stolen.

Sorry for wasting your time but I just wanted to write my opinion.

L2 Rest in Peace!

"Just forgot, 1 Vote for the best Video :) I love Sensation :) Wicked Wonderland was -peep-ing the best!"

Why are you posting if you havent try yet the server ????

The server dont have 50 % online people ....

The exact number is near 80 % online , the other are offline shops / buffer ...

Its start to be boring to see Forum trolls that try to make this server bad .....

Go play the server 1st , So you will be able to post ....

You want to make your posts grow up ????

you will not make bad reputation of this server since only 10 % of them are on maxcheaters ....

Stop post useless reply , nobody care about your opinion since you didnt played on this server .... 

huh i dont need grow up my posts and  i write sometimes u can see it.. ;)  every server like other each I've played other servers with offline shop system and i have seen %50 online people.. so this is my idea and anyone can participate in my opinion.

I think the problem is not

Trash server anyway rofl.

@biggreen : hey kiddo , calling a fellow romanian same as you are is so pathetic lol...since you are a romanian you are a gypsy also , right ? stop asslicking for pozitive advertisement cuz the server is lame...

And the online stat is 100% fake

As i sayd log with L2net and see on log the TRUE online comunity as is 150-200-250 etc..

Cya

• 2 weeks later...

how the hell this server isn't popular at all,never heard about it and it has 2+k players

even the guy logged with l2net told 200 players

how the hell this server isn't popular at all,never heard about it and it has 2+k players

even the guy logged with l2net told 200 players

The guy who logged with l2.NET told 200 players , because he is defending l2Aegis

( 200 ppls = Giran town players only ....)

I can proove you with screenshots so you will see real numbers populations , and no believe liar.

And "this Guy" is a forum troll , just check at his posts he is just flaming on each private server , while he didnt tryed it ... Really funny ....

this server is l2java

no forum

br comunity and br staff that dont talk in english

shit server

No forum --> Ok , but its not hard to make one ...

L2JAVA ? , Rofl dude , do you know what is a Java Server ???  U made my day

Its not beacause u play on other server that you need to say Stupid thing which has no sense ...

Online system works?L2Net isn't lying

and there is no way it detects only people in one town,lol

Ok , so he is a liar.

When im back from Work , i will post u screenshots of Giran / Aden / goddard , and some farm zone Like BS / Heine / LOA ...

So you will have the proof that ther is more than 200 ppls

Upgrades incomeing:

- New forum is ready.

- RaidBoss Status/Hero/TopPvp/TopPk.

- New custom farming zone.

- New registration page.

PS: For does who can not register, contact via MSN, Yahoo messenger: ardeleanu_tudor@yahoo.com

Any concentrated information about the sensation ?? Do you have any custom zone with more xp ?? Zone with good drops ? Any other zone we should know ?? Or anything else we , the new players , should know ??? I was looking on the site but it was useless.........