CarmineAngelo

Named : BadSystem™

Shared with  :

BadSystem™ (Owner)

mihalic (Sharing with him )

i want track IP!

it is `100% Shared ::)

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=otherkarma;u=72354

( i was friend with him , now not . See his abuses )

after seeing this,i would bet it's a friend of you or shared acc of you

after seeing this,i would bet it's a friend of you or shared acc of you

its not shared with me , i was friend of him and he abusing me ::)

BadSystem:

Members possibly in the same range: MarioC, Ðarkherø™, JustPr0, l2death

Mihalic:

Members possibly in the same range: Gurment, L2Dialogos, papaditsa, malakesapokapou, |Itachi, NexiM, CRISS, ChronoJoy, kyzi, geoten, کє©яєŤ™, OverMe, Ventic, Apithanos, KonoRV, orpheous, koytrakis1994, Lazl0Star, `NexiM™, Kяaσh, Frank, Gregor, RespectaBle, oldhiphop, FerikOs™, babylon, +af.MasterDisaster, klasena, Seamless, Ghost Of Sparta, ZZ Top, `OverClocked™, Nabzor, dark extreme, bachos93, ProJecT, `zэlaи, Nox*Shine, vaggos500, Cloυd, tonyboyking, Jimaras22, Thelasthero, Spidey*, HippO™, l2m@niak, MaxPowerGR, GodOfHell, Loren, Alexpap, tourtou, FelonBIG, DJKILLER, Kouma, RedmanFTW, Nosti21, Finito, NxNos, FiX, GgFistiki, Aizen333, stratoss, SilentAsSasiN^, UltrasGate13™, br0ken, crazynoodle, ĐãکøЙє™, PinaePpLe, JiZ, l2ftw, Futzi, Scarface™, LordPanic, Pibby, john100, AntiStyle, PASTAL, Sniffer*, supermac, GoRe*, Hotman, 3mpsun

BadSystem:

Mihalic:

Members possibly in the same range: Gurment, L2Dialogos, papaditsa, malakesapokapou, |Itachi, NexiM, CRISS, ChronoJoy, kyzi, geoten, کє©яєŤ™, OverMe, Ventic, Apithanos, KonoRV, orpheous, koytrakis1994, Lazl0Star, `NexiM™, Kяaσh, Frank, Gregor, RespectaBle, oldhiphop, FerikOs™, babylon, +af.MasterDisaster, klasena, Seamless, Ghost Of Sparta, ZZ Top, `OverClocked™, Nabzor, dark extreme, bachos93, ProJecT, `zэlaи, Nox*Shine, vaggos500, Cloυd, tonyboyking, Jimaras22, Thelasthero, Spidey*, HippO™, l2m@niak, MaxPowerGR, GodOfHell, Loren, Alexpap, tourtou, FelonBIG, DJKILLER, Kouma, RedmanFTW, Nosti21, Finito, NxNos, FiX, GgFistiki, Aizen333, stratoss, SilentAsSasiN^, UltrasGate13™, br0ken, crazynoodle, ĐãکøЙє™, PinaePpLe, JiZ, l2ftw, Futzi, Scarface™, LordPanic, Pibby, john100, AntiStyle, PASTAL, Sniffer*, supermac, GoRe*, Hotman, 3mpsun

omagad , a bit of proofs , i never log with that account , finito too

why you colored them?

BadSystem:

Mihalic:

i have never logged with that account

maybe,it's just TRY to login with my account that failed...

(i see even nosfekain inside them lol)

omagad , a bit of proofs , i never log with that account , finito too

why you colored them?

to understand what were you asking about (?)

i want track IP!

Υοu all have IQ < 30. EVER HEARD OF PROXIES? You may not be the only ones using them, lol.

my mind didn't go at this.At first time

btw,bbanhammer isn't on list

a proxy that maxtor hasn't banned