[Poll] Interlude Project

What Interlude Project better? and why?  

337 members have voted

1. 1. What Interlude Project better? and why?

• aCis
    • L2JFrozen

• 1 month later...

My answer is... l2jfrozen. Because, I like high rate servers more and using l2jfrozen makes your job easier. That happends because it has many custom feautures which are very usefull in a pvp server. But, acis is cleaner and better coded.

However...

L2jfrozen is a custom pack.

aCis is a retail,cleaner,easier to handle,with better support - pack.

Since everybody can add customs(those who can't are noobs,so /care for them),aCis is better by far.

Those who say l2jfrozen is better,they are not devs.

Most Online Today: 13

ha ha

Sternwal, you should check your 22 "guests" which are online 24/24 :). In my language, I call that bots. Now if you want some fun about L2JFrozen :

- 22 permanent bots (guests).

- 3,2k posts automatically created (welcome messages).

- 7k posts on help desk which means population is obviously noob. Now if you pick up the 3k posts previously given and the 7k posts of that section it equals around 40% (10k posts on 26k) of the total mass of L2JFrozen forums.

- 3,2k registered members then, but how much are bots too (I delete bots on aCis at hand when I got, around 100 members since the beginning)

Before laugh about others, see your own crap.

Finally, I'm the only support in aCis. Which is your support on Frozen ? Actually none. Did Frozen added something special by his own ? Actually no. Partymatching is mine, MMOCore is mine, BoneCP adaptation was an epic fail until I suggest Nefer/shyla to use L2Emu to complete their work.

Go cry in your corner now with your 13 pages of bugs (246 topics) ^^.

My answer is... l2jfrozen. Because, I like high rate servers more and using l2jfrozen makes your job easier. That happends because it has many custom feautures which are very usefull in a pvp server. But, acis is cleaner and better coded.

However...

lets add more customs who care about things like, skills dont work... no worry we got balance,

who care about quest ? we got gm shops,

who care about raid bosses ? we got them spawned by gm in events.

ofc.

• 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• SPIRITUAL HEALER +27716356648SPELL CASTER, TRADITIONAL HEALER , LOST LOVE SPELLS, HEALING SPELLS, LUCK SPELLS, SANGOMA, PROTECTION SPELLS, FINANCE SPELLS, MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE SPELLS.call +27716356648 .MAMA AMADA +27716356648is an expert healer, love spell expert, spiritualist and psychic. I have 20 year experience in this craft having been chosen by my Ancestors and Spirit Guides to continue in their footsteps. I am blessed by my great ancestors to help in solving some of your problems strictly through the engagement of spiritual means and healing.Her great and unique powers work in tandem with African roots, herbs and ancestral powers to enhance success in all works directed to them. We are live in the new and complex world where problems are abound and this requires an experienced healer to have success with ease. I have skills in Metaphysical healing, psychic skills, divining and foretelling through ancestors and forefathers. I am a skilled diviner and love spells caster within the traditional and native setting. Below are some of my specialities
    • SPIRITUAL HEALER +27716356648SPELL CASTER, TRADITIONAL HEALER , LOST LOVE SPELLS, HEALING SPELLS, LUCK SPELLS, SANGOMA, PROTECTION SPELLS, FINANCE SPELLS, MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE SPELLS.call +27716356648 .MAMA AMADA +27716356648is an expert healer, love spell expert, spiritualist and psychic. I have 20 year experience in this craft having been chosen by my Ancestors and Spirit Guides to continue in their footsteps. I am blessed by my great ancestors to help in solving some of your problems strictly through the engagement of spiritual means and healing.Her great and unique powers work in tandem with African roots, herbs and ancestral powers to enhance success in all works directed to them. We are live in the new and complex world where problems are abound and this requires an experienced healer to have success with ease. I have skills in Metaphysical healing, psychic skills, divining and foretelling through ancestors and forefathers. I am a skilled diviner and love spells caster within the traditional and native setting. Below are some of my specialities
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock