[L2J] L2BlackHeroes PvP Server

xFranky

pfff -.-"

i really want to make a BIG BOMB and fuck all those "admins" that they make server home made and they are trying to be such a good dev or sth like that

god damn it make a test project learn everything that u need about l2java languages e.t.c

and then make urs server

-to all "wanna be a good admin and fucking rich"

omg you all people try to critic his work........if you are so good at giving advices why don't you fallow them like you make a private server and you pay for domain and pro hosting......he is right......put the things this way..........he started the server it seems pretty good why work he's ass for money to buy pro hosting so that you can play for free? l2blizzlike from xaddytzu server one of my friend had it home hosted asswell......the pc configurations where better then a pro hosted one....so my opinion is try t first play it if you like donate on it and you will get better services........if not leave it. [p.s] you can get rich from a l2 server with donate......I guarantee.....yes there are some servers that really make money but that is a one in a million chance!!

and I thought this will be a good server......it seems it sucks its a fail.......the patch doesn't work can't see custom items farm zones 3 farmzones for 2 coins and you need 4 different coins to buy from where the rest ....tatoo has special stats i liked it  make the game nice but didn't unballanced the game.......daggers have 500 crit damage in farmzone and pvp........with skill gave 2.5k in a sps .........and sps hits in me with 1.9k we both where in s grade sps had rb juwels i had s grade juwels.......so you decide for yourself .......

And that's coming from the person who wrote...

omg you all people try to critic his work........if you are so good at giving advices why don't you fallow them like you make a private server and you pay for domain and pro hosting......he is right......put the things this way..........he started the server it seems pretty good why work he's ass for money to buy pro hosting so that you can play for free? l2blizzlike from xaddytzu server one of my friend had it home hosted asswell......the pc configurations where better then a pro hosted one....so my opinion is try t first play it if you like donate on it and you will get better services........if not leave it. [p.s] you can get rich from a l2 server with donate......I guarantee.....yes there are some servers that really make money but that is a one in a million chance!!