Lineage 2 New Project Ehanced Graphics For Chaotic Throne 3?

Well, you can't call Kamael+ Lineage 2 game logically, because absolutely new team is developing it. And bugging into files that some people developed before is not very good thing, usually it leads to a ruined gameplay or lolupdates that not everyone is setisfied with.

Those who like Kamael+ update are mostly those, who had not the opportunity to play Chronicle 1,2,3,4,5 and Interlude (beware-If you played c4 and interlude only, you're not one of those, who can judge)

I can absolutely asure you that all normal players who played c1,c2,c3,c4,c5,c6 are not playing L2 anymore, because of the updates. Or they just stick to Interlude somewhere, where it is still worth to play (not many servers).

Both sides (Kamael+ haters and Interlude- haters) have to agree that If old NCSoft would have stayed, the game would be better than it is now.

bb

have you even read what i said? i play l2 from C3 on. C4 was f*cking horrible. C5 was perfect. Interlude was a sh1t. I played C5 and C4 until ... 3 years or more i think when some friends called me to play Hellbound, and everything was so new for me. i didnt knew what are the life stones for, i didnt knew what the mobs in PI are... but i kinda liked the new things like: not super OP mages, Super OP archers, and from that day on i play only the newest chronicles...

I played only twice Interlude: on l2 VIVA (one 3x server) that i played some time and DEX the PvP server. i played DEX about a day. it  was so boring all to be gladiators or necros. so i decided that IL is a crap and returned to C5...

Well, you can't call Kamael+ Lineage 2 game logically, because absolutely new team is developing it. And bugging into files that some people developed before is not very good thing, usually it leads to a ruined gameplay or lolupdates that not everyone is setisfied with.

What does the team have to do with how the game is? I guess you never heared of project managers and plans. The Dev team does what its told not what they wana do.

I can absolutely asure you that all normal players who played c1,c2,c3,c4,c5,c6 are not playing L2 anymore, because of the updates. Or they just stick to Interlude somewhere, where it is still worth to play (not many servers).

I am still playing L2.

I started at a C1 x3 continued up to C5 on free shards (joined retail at Interlude and still playing). I still like the game, I'm not gonna emoragequit 'cause of updates. I'm excited about CT3, especially for the changes on nukers.

What does the team have to do with how the game is? I guess you never heared of project managers and plans. The Dev team does what its told not what they wana do.

the developing team is led by their Director, the director has the responsability of the project, wether it fails or not. do you know the team who created L2 is actually the one who developed it till Interlude?

The director usually has with him a developing team, graphics designer team, etc etc.

NCSoft is just the company, that just invests money for the team, if the team fails, they get fired, simply as that.

Conclusion: you don't know shit

the developing team is led by their Director, the director has the responsability of the project, wether it fails or not. do you know the team who created L2 is actually the one who developed it till Interlude?

The director usually has with him a developing team, graphics designer team, etc etc.

NCSoft is just the company, that just invests money for the team, if the team fails, they get fired, simply as that.

Conclusion: you don't know shit

I guess your just guessing. Cause the game is not imagined by one person but by a group of people. And no they have nothing to do with the dev team/director their role is just to bring to life the ideas of a much bigger group of people.

really guys .. end this sh1t about who dev  the game and who not .. i really don't care if the dev team is changing every chronicle, or if michael jackson is deving the game , i just care about what i play. And ofcourse nothing is perfect, and players will always find something wrong even at one perfect game.

Would be about time... L2 is one of the poorest made games when you look at system requirements vs. eyecandy...

Water below the entire map, models always taking up same amount of polygons no matter the distance etc.etc....

i liked the prject new skills new weapons armors , but they faked the gamee up they dont put new d-grade for example armor they only put new armor that can be obtain in some months or more . and until now we have-s-s80-s84-moirail-the new one (i think its volchum)-elogia for the level 76-85 wtf?

i liked the prject new skills new weapons armors , but they faked the gamee up they dont put new d-grade for example armor they only put new armor that can be obtain in some months or more . and until now we have-s-s80-s84-moirail-the new one (i think its volchum)-elogia for the level 76-85 wtf?

first of all. Moirai is S80, Vorpal is S84 and Elegia is S84. and they wont add new D-grade sets because that makes no sense.... the D grade sets are strong enough.to add new D grade sets they must change the def of C grade, B grade and all other grades. and you use D grade for a lot lesser time. it takes more time to level up after 80lvl then 20-40lvl.

And i dont know why you dont like the new armors... S grade is super easy to get. After you got it you dont have anything ese to do.

World changes , L2 Changes

LOL This update looks cool just the armors are shit + the hairstyle of human (like samourai bahh)

New quests new features new zones (AIONLikeZones are crap)

Anyway the best chronicle atm is freya cause it is logical and got more fun

this version will have advantages and disadvantages

all games have some parts good and some fail..

Learn how to be the new things dont be at the old shits thats why (we) -Greece fails always

It's not about L2 only, it happens regularly in the world, that new things become fail, examples:

cs 1.6 better than source

XP is same as W7 (not saying better, but it's pretty much the same, that way = W7 useless money drainer)

Heroes of Might and Magic 3 better than HoMaM4,5

Puberty better than Adultery (:D)

Old Cartoons better than Walt Disney Live Show Fags (Hannah Montana and other faggots)

underrated musicians better than over rated Justin Bieber

etc.

I don't think that Lineage 2 is being hated by people only because of the new updates, but because it's just too old and overplayed.

well you got a point there Lain, but actually some reasonable amount of people(including me) hate the new chronicles of the l2 not because of the new stuff but cus of ncsoft never having their own ideas, take for example l2 kamael and up and current aion, 2 freaking different games that have so many things in common! And also their features are not so unique you can find aion stuff (mostly everything in it) and new l2 stuffs in other mmos like wow risen and other successful mmos.

Bottom line is that, NcSoft lost their unique devs that had an idea about imagination, thise new guys are more retarded then the current kiddish l2 community ppl. THEIR FUCKED! No imagination = nothing, thats why i hate l2 atm they dont have ideas of their own they became some lame idea leachers, pluse lets mention that the little korean fucks are starting to do this pensy game features with fluffy agations(Agations were not created by ncsoft, their been in other older mmos) this stupidity makes me sick to my stomach >.>

Cheers.