Lineage 2 New Project Ehanced Graphics For Chaotic Throne 3?

It seams NCSoft is planning to renew the graphics of Lineage 2 possible at the arrival of Chaotic Throne 3. A small video was leaked and your are welcomed to take a sneak peak at it (video on the right side window) .

Also check the images below, if it is really an upcoming graphic retouching, it is looking very promising.

1287011619_shot00000wm.jpg

width=693 height=395http://la2base.ru/uploads/posts/2010-10/1286989558_new-la2.jpg[/img]

width=700 height=395http://la2base.ru/uploads/posts/2010-10/1286989850_new-la2.jpg[/img]

looks cool huh? :D

hey it's not for newer chronicle

read this

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=180629.0

i am pretty sure it's something different

Interlude lovers please don't look at this topic and don't say bullshits like l2 is dead or starwars. gtfo with your kidcomments and keep playing your cool imba IL servers.

Back to topic.

Appearently this new graphics look awesome, I love this kind of updates but I am scared of the Lineage II 's folder weight... 18gb for Chaotic Throne 3? ;/

So... CT3 for 2014 may be? j/k

Interlude lovers please don't look at this topic and don't say bullshits like l2 is dead or starwars. gtfo with your kidcomments and keep playing your cool imba IL servers.

Back to topic.

Appearently this new graphics look awesome, I love this kind of updates but I am scared of the Lineage II 's folder weight... 18gb for Chaotic Throne 3? ;/

So... CT3 for 2014 may be? j/k

ur all post is j/k,from the fact that CT3 is WAY more near,and this won't be on

it's something different

It was about time... Seriously, running a game at 2010, where all you see is the same classes, same equipment, same colous, same height, same same same is just a... shame.

It was about time... Seriously, running a game at 2010, where all you see is the same classes, same equipment, same colous, same height, same same same is just a... shame.

True that. Finally some fresh air.

Kind of confusing tho... would have rather wanted a hint on L3 or something.

That is the Chaotic Throne 3, it is an update to Lineage 2, not a different game (ex. Lineage 3). And as far as I know, they will still be using UE2.

More info at 18 November.