Configurate a Spellsinger

ADAL13

Hi,

Good night

well in a low rate server (x1) i have a spellsinger lvl 50 with karmian and demon fang +5, i have a SE too, i need get money for a homu/valhalla, i need a place to bot and the configuration plis i tried in plains of glory and there's a lot of people, on alligator always i die, in formors (ivory) the same (die), someone can give me a configuration to leave it botting with SE like support (without party) all the night without die?

Thanks.

Regards;

i dont have any .ini's for you, but if its c4 you should be around ivory tower somewhere.

some advice on how things should be setup,

spellsinger- should be using surrender + hydro blast, walking. resting at 5-10% mp. attack aggros first (you could use the "attack alone" option if you really want to play it safe). for recharges you can set a control setting to pm the se when hes at lets say 40% mp to recharge.

se- should be on auto follow of course, /walk with "auto sleep" on, buffing empower and whatever else you want, healing if you want it.

since your a sps, eventually your going to have to sit down, so make sure you se is set to "follow healer sit". if your server restarts alot, try to have the SE + SPS on the same regloin delay. if you find youself getting your ass-kicked to badly, downgrade to an area you can handle, and just farm there for money to buy your homu/valhalla.

this is all pretty basic info, but it could help.

because in my server the get the bot is IMPOSIBLE and i think that the GM read this forum, so if  they watch a post saying that his server has bot automatically they will make a new loader i can't bot anymore. u know?

Ive allways found arouund ivory tower very nice. Just north around the orange bassilisk things. and them flying undead looking mobs. Very few people there and not much risk of dying cause their pretty predictable

you could use the "attack alone" option if you really want to play it safe

a bad side effect of using attack alone is that while you will not target stacked mobs, there's always the possibility you run to a solo mob and and get aggroed by the ignored stacked mobs either way

there's no way to be totally safe from unwanted aggro solo