[exploit] How to get rich! off-files interlude server

rnway

nope doesnt got liek 2545 d crystals, when i sell them back to the NPC he pays me around 800k, while the sword is 1,7kk when i buy it.

But i did saw a topic about it on the servers forum that it did worked in the past

Then it got fixed at yours, sorry to hear that :)

Huahuahuahuahuahua You are so funny. xD

And you're just spamming...

reply to see

Interesting but i think that the npc pays you less of the prize of the weapon

At my server (before the fixed it) it gived more crystals, so you would get more money then you had :) if you would resell

o just noticed that i tried it with a Priest Mace, well that will give u 2545 d crystals. So tried it with the Priest Sword and that will give u 743 D crystals.

It's nice that you told almost the whole exploit, but priest sword is low at buy price and if it gives 2500+ crystals it works then

i cant see the original post but i think what's about :) well it worked on my server at begining :) there were some Swords that u took from dusk and u can crystalize them.but now bug is fixxed and even if u can enchant them with C grade Scrolls if u broke them u wont get any C cry from them :)

i cant see the original post but i think what's about :) well it worked on my server at begining :) there were some Swords that u took from dusk and u can crystalize them.but now bug is fixxed and even if u can enchant them with C grade Scrolls if u broke them u wont get any C cry from them :)

Nope, it works otherwise. But i won't tell it, 200 posts :)

• 2 weeks later...