interlude ★★★ [L2OFF] L2 Immunity 50x ★★★ ALL ACTIVE CLANS = FREE AIO ★★★

Spike®

if this Spike will read pm from l2imunity forumum maybe serv will eun again w/o problem ;)

and? and what if will be again online?then hacker can close it again w/o problem.

if spike want one good srv must start to work on this and not to care only how he can advertising the server.

and if srv have "much" ppls , it need to have good gameplay and not unbalance and etc.

btw i dont have smth with l2immunity or with spike , just i tell my opinion :)

hehhe nice one more fail srv..!

who played there lets find one other server now ;)

This is funny, they think with l2off are Inmune :D and the fail in such way, cool is like, a download dvamp, setup, make few changes, leave everything as it is, announce and start it, wait some weeks, server got hacked, server dies, no more server :D

WE KNOW THE STORY

WAIT,SOMEONE WITH NO KNOWLEDGE (AND NOTHING TO START FROM-KIND OF MAXTOR DID WITH READY BALANCED FILES)CAN'T DO IT

YOU THINK YOU CAN SUCCEED WITH SIMPLY DOWNLOADING A L2OFF PACK WITH CRACKED DEPMAX AND BUYING A DETICATED?OR WITH STICKY IN MXC?

MID RATE L2IL SERVERS,EXCEPT FROM VERY LITTLE LIFETIME,HAVE MANY BUGS(EVEN L2OFF)ARE VERY USUAL

YOU CAN FIND MANY OF THEM

BTW,A L2J SERVER WITH GOOD DEV > L2OFF WITH NO DEV

BB FROM ME

CAPSLOCK DAY ON

We want to apologize to you all but the server is down for now. Because our server has not been compromised, but we have been deceived by a developer Ovenusa. All were due to switch off the server through it. It turned out he wants to join our team and help us in designing a server and also provide us with more crashes anymore. we agreed to his proposals, but three days ago we saw a clan HarcCore who had lots of items + + +. such as clan deposit found in these 50 000 Dragon Coin's and other items. We did not want the server to its corruption, and so they decided to ban the entire clan, as it turned out that a new developer that was one of the players clan HardCore. Sacked him from the team and the whole clan got a ban. Then we bought a security, but it did not help the developer who was fired had the password to the database. Yesterday's near DC 18:00 GMT exception was caused by a database developer and also the creation of the database administrator account. When the database was disabled, we tried to fix the error but it gave nothing and decided to restart the entire machine, and what led to the activation of an administrator account created by the developer. While we were not hacked into the server and began to summon a large number of zakens in Giran, give away items, and other junk. This is so much to repair everything that has taken us 3 weeks, and so we're going to do a server wipe, but we are waiting for the new package and purchased new equipment. The server will be 100% finished with no gods, no lag, and it depends on you what you want to do next. We will vote for what you are and what suggestions can be added and what to delete.

Just wtf with you loladmins ?

Epic_Fail_mode: ON

That server was  really nice  but close...

I Hope  To Open Again Without problems....

i looking for others  servers but i dint find some1  like this..

i dont care about u kids if u dont like it, i hope to open.

That server was  really nice  but close...

I Hope  To Open Again Without problems....

i looking for others  servers but i dint find some1  like this..

i dont care about u kids if u dont like it, i hope to open.

now really tell me

you are friend of Spike and he gave u itemz?

or u donated?