Xis6siX

Hello alls!, I am 666 the admin over at L2PwnStarz. I am a big fan of this site, and a few people in its community.

You can expect some contributions from me in the future.. I learned everything I know about client modding from this site.

I'm out for now, cya

Hello alls!, I am 666 the admin over at L2PwnStarz. I am a big fan of this site, and a few people in its community.

You can expect some contributions from me in the future.. I learned everything I know about client modding from this site.

I'm out for now, cya

white-jesus.jpg

17 καὶ ἵνα μή τις δύνηται ἀγοράσαι ἢ πωλῆσαι εἰ μὴ ὁ ἔχων τὸ χάραγμα, τὸ ὄνομα τοῦ θηρίου ἢ τὸν ἀριθμὸν τοῦ ὀνόματος αὐτοῦ. 18 ὧδε ἡ σοφία ἐστίν· ὁ ἔχων νοῦν ψηφισάτω τὸν ἀριθμὸν τοῦ θηρίου, ἀριθμὸς γὰρ ἀνθρώπου ἐστίν· καὶ ὁ ἀριθμὸς αὐτοῦ ἑξακόσιοι ἑξήκοντα ἕξ.

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

17 καὶ ἵνα μή τις δύνηται ἀγοράσαι ἢ πωλῆσαι εἰ μὴ ὁ ἔχων τὸ χάραγμα, τὸ ὄνομα τοῦ θηρίου ἢ τὸν ἀριθμὸν τοῦ ὀνόματος αὐτοῦ. 18 ὧδε ἡ σοφία ἐστίν· ὁ ἔχων νοῦν ψηφισάτω τὸν ἀριθμὸν τοῦ θηρίου, ἀριθμὸς γὰρ ἀνθρώπου ἐστίν· καὶ ὁ ἀριθμὸς αὐτοῦ ἑξακόσιοι ἑξήκοντα ἕξ.

Αμήν.

I'm out for now, cya

lol this server still exists?

i had a char ther so will you help me with items :D

Αποτάξου τον σατάνα !

απεταξαμην

Take It easy folks, I'm not a Satan worshiper.. I don't believe in the easter bunny either. Or the Tooth fairy, or ghosts.. It's just my name, always has been. So please, take no offense as i don't mean to offend. Also please don't ban me because I love MxC.

<3<3<3

No offense to those who do believe in Santa/Tooth Fairy/Easter Bunny..

;D

Take It easy folks, I'm not a Satan worshiper.. I don't believe in the easter bunny either. Or the Tooth fairy, or ghosts.. It's just my name, always has been. So please, take no offense as i don't mean to offend. Also please don't ban me because I love MxC.

<3<3<3

No offense to those who do believe in Santa/Tooth Fairy/Easter Bunny..

;D

We are trolling meng

welcome

"Cursed is he that removeth awaye the marke of hys master to please men and not to serve in secrecy."

Hahah, I've been waiting for your comeback. I am unpatiently waiting for your next war/topic. =]