[Share] Website (integrated with cutenews)

embass

So, I'd like to share this website.

It was originally sent to me by endart aka narda.

He asked me to integrate it with cutenews for 15€ but since he scammed me I'm sharing it.

He was bitching so much how he's trusthorthy (he scammed me before when we were negotiating a deal with maxtor for banners) and that I should give him another chance. I agreed to do it first and he could pay me off in a couple of days.

No sign of narda on my msn (he's online plenty :)) for about month and a half now so I'm most likely blocked.

Stay away from that pricky little scammer.

Anyway, here are the files.

http://hotfile.com/dl/74586343/7fea59f/narda.rar.html

It looks good, but design itself is piece of shit.

Coding is poor, structure is even poorer.

Still, some of you scrubs may be able to use it.

Enjoy.

lol,

i never seen such idiot like You. I told you tons times that i'm using another msn (even i include adress in one msg) he didn't even want to add me. It's your own problem that you didn't even try to add me and ask for cash. I'm not using any more this MSN that you think about so... that's all from me,

idiot.

DUUUUUUUDE stop lying already.

Damn you're pathetic.

I know for a FACT that you WERE online on your msn. After two weeks I pm'ed you asking about those 15€ and you just made some excuse you don't have money yet.

Few days ago I pmed you again (after month and a half). No reply so I presume you blocked me.

You WERE online because others told me you are.

You are a -beep-ing pathetic lying trash. What's even more pathetic is the fact you called me an idiot and keep making excuses.

Kissass when you need something from me and fuck it when you need to pay up.

That's how you are.

We do not even need to talk, you know my paypal, WHY haven't you payed yet?

Because you're a lying little scamming cunt that's why.

I offered to do something infront, I trusted you will stick to the deal, you -beep-ed me up and now you make up lies about it.

If you want to clear your name then pay up. You know my paypal. I gave it to you.

DUUUUUUUDE stop lying already.

Damn you're pathetic.

I know for a FACT that you WERE online on your msn. After two weeks I pm'ed you asking about those 15€ and you just made some excuse you don't have money yet.

Few days ago I pmed you again (after month and a half). No reply so I presume you blocked me.

You WERE online because others told me you are.

You are a -beep-ing pathetic lying trash. What's even more pathetic is the fact you called me an idiot and keep making excuses.

Kissass when you need something from me and -beep- it when you need to pay up.

That's how you are.

We do not even need to talk, you know my paypal, WHY haven't you payed yet?

Because you're a lying little scamming cunt that's why.

I offered to do something infront, I trusted you will stick to the deal, you -beep-ed me up and now you make up lies about it.

If you want to clear your name then pay up. You know my paypal. I gave it to you.

How stupid ppls can be,

Yes ofc, i was online but on my another msn. i haven't join wiktorhorlas@o2.pl from last time i calld you and said that i don't have money yet. You are so hillarious meng, i never blocked you, just not anymore join on that adress.

I also after read your 1st post log there and send you an msg aswell.

Anyway,

i didn't scammed you, you are just so stupid to think i did.

FUCK OFF with your excuses already.

It's been MORE than 45 days since I send you the rar.

Fourty five days. You were supposed to pay in couple of days. A week max. that's SEVEN (7) days.

You have my paypal. Pay up and cut the bullshit then.

Fucking excuses and bullshit 24/7. Jesus.

It's simple.

a) You pay -> You're not a scammer

b) You do NOT pay -> you make up all kinds of shit (which you are) -> You ARE a scammer

Get it?

No amount of bullshit will get you out of this.

Yes, xnarda@hotmai.com is a scammer !

damn,

honestly. I love when someone call me scammer, it's so lovely. I feel like a.. hmm.. Kidutzu, which want to sell out 3 shit coded & designed sites for 125 €. Holy crap, even embass would say that you are shitty coder, designer lol.

And yes i want sell an Win 7 Ultimate Orginal, OEM. Never opened, but who cares about it in that topic?

lol i think noone. useless post, or just spam to get unhidden threads? That's the question.

Anyway , Zach. I would be grateful if you stop call me scammer and watch out your own moves since they are not also proffessional.

Watch ya back, bitches whose call me Scammer.

damn,

honestly. I love when someone call me scammer, it's so lovely. I feel like a..

Scammer?

hmm.. Kidutzu, which want to sell out 3 shit coded & designed sites for 125 €. Holy crap, even embass would say that you are shitty coder, designer lol.

And yes i want sell an Win 7 Ultimate Orginal, OEM. Never opened, but who cares about it in that topic?

lol i think noone. useless post, or just spam to get unhidden threads? That's the question.

It does not matter what he is or isn't. It doesn't matter what you do in spare time either. Nobody gives a fuck.

What DOES matter is the fact you agreed to pay me that small fee and now you're evading it and making up excuses to clear up your sorry ass reputation.

Even more, you're making up shit like "I wasn't on this msn" "I got new msn" and other shit when it's CLEAR and PROVEN in THIS THREAD that is a lie as well.

Anyway , Zach. I would be grateful if you stop call me scammer and watch out your own moves since they are not also proffessional.

Watch ya back, bitches whose call me Scammer.

Fucking douchefag. Which part you do not get?

You ARE a scammer.

I will NOT stop calling you a scammer since you DID scam me (and others).

It was NOT the first time either (remember the banners? I sure as hell do) and by the looks of it I wasn't the only one either.

Even maxtor banned your sorry ass once before.

Maybe I should go and remind him of that.

This isn't even about the money. It's 15€ nontheless lol.

It's about principles.

You kept bitching how trustworthy person you are, that you aren't gonna scam me, that I should trust you more and shit and then end up behaving EXACTLY how I expected you to.

Like a little immature prick.

Not only that, you're trying to act like some e-thug thinking ANYONE is afraid of you. The fuck is with that lol.

You'd be grateful if I stopped?

Well I'd be grateful if you pulled your head out of your ass and see the reality.

Nobody buys your bullshit and nobody likes you either.

You could of had easily avoided all of this if you just acted maturely.

If you couldn't pay up, you could of had let me know that and I'd understand and I'd be cool about it.

But heck, acting like the way you do is the WORST possible way.

Do you wanna threaten me? Go ahead, see what happens lol.

You're not the first person to do that mistake and you won't be the last one either.

Yes, that is his msn.

Just drop it on your host and you'll have your preview lol.

No installation needed.

Well is so hard to get a picture and post it , why someone should download the files and loose their time since you can post a screen to know if you like it or no.