Which Member do you think must be promoted?

Maxtor

Πσίτ, δεν μιλάς με μικρό παιδάκι για να με πήσεις πως δεν τον αποκαλέσατε Αλβανό ειρωνικά αλλα φιλικά.

Εγώ δεν ήξερα καν οτί οτί είναι αλβανός ο bloodyw τον είπε και ρώτισα ποιος είναι αλβ και μου λέει ο unq. δεν έχω πρόβλημα καθώς ξέρω αλβανούς που είναι και γαμώ τα άτομα , τώρα ξερείς ποιο είναι το πρόβλημα ; δεν του αρέσει η πατρίδα του έχει ψυχολογικά ξέρω γω , εδώ έκανε lock το gost ενώ δεν υπήρξε κανένα flame και ενώ δεν ήθελε το ρανκ του. εξηγήθηκα με τον unq στο gp και πιστεύω κατάλαβε τι ήθελα να πω. τώρα εσύ δεν έχεις ιδέα για την περίπτωση , την κάνεις ένα κομμάτι με την δικιά σου και εκφράζεις την ίδια άποψη κάτι που δεν είναι σωστό καθώς είναι διαφορετική περίπτωση με παρόμοιο θέμα. Σε παρακαλώ δηλαδή μην κάνεις σαν την πορδή , αφού όπως λες το forum είναι μπουρδέλο , ντάξει αποδεκτή η αποψή σου τότε τι κάθεσαι εδώ ; Άδιασε μας την γωνία , όπως λες και εσύ είναι γεμάτο 12χρονα και απότι βλέπω και εσύ σαν ένα τέτοιο κάνεις.

Με λίγα λόγια μην κουράζεις ποιος έχει όρεξη να κάνει flame για τέτοια πράγματα , ντάξει κατάντησε γραφικό και μονότονο. Επίσης έχουμε βιάσει το θέμα του topic γαμήστε τα wanna be mod και μπι ον θέμα.

I can't understand it

If i call GrisoM Argentinian or Phoenix Greek or Chandy BR or Raule romanian

even if i call Εrol albanian

they will have NO problem

why u tards have?

I can't understand it

If i call GrisoM Argentinian or Phoenix Greek or Chandy BR

even if i call Raule albanian

they will have NO problem

why u tards have?

There is not answer for it. It's like , the egg made the chicken or the oposite?

No, you are the one who doesn't get the point.

Maxtor doesn't care about ANYONE, only money and when I was reporting those kids to him he was just standing there and watching them.

So I had to take action my own and I have no regrets for what I've done and the consequences.

And I'll never become a pet of no-one for any reason, that's why I never allowed to those kids to insult me in any way possible.

And I'm repeating: I HAVE NOT REGRET FOR WHAT I'VE DONE AND I'LL NEVER DO

And of the case, bye bye.

LOL You flamed me when i was promoted as forum moderator at l2mxc forum with words like: you traitor, go fak, go help those fakin greeks, you are greek not albanian, go with your greek friends and much more.

don't make me search that pic with your PMs at gr topic.

LOL You flamed me when i was promoted as forum moderator at l2mxc forum with words like: you traitor, go fak, go help those fakin greeks, you are greek not albanian, go with your greek friends and much more.

don't make me search that pic with your PMs at gr topic.

he hates greeks so much

and wants from each other alvanian hate them too

enough, way off-topic already.

bah.. i was going to lock it :(

Grisom to admin

Maxtor to legendary member

;D

haha, you are still one of my favourite bastards n.n