Which Member do you think must be promoted?

Maxtor

Humiliated by 12years old kids?Please...

a true moderator should know how to manage the preassure.

it's a shame to get banned by being failed from the preassure of 12 years old kids.

you failed too with vazelos, he reached to ban you even if he wasn't a staff member.

a true moderator should know how to manage the preassure.

it's a shame to get banned by being failed from the preassure of 12 years old kids.

you failed too with vazelos, he reached to ban you even if he wasn't a staff member.

I'll never allow ANYONE to insult me and the country I'm comming from either it costs me a ban in a dead forum or it costs me a demote.

Are you old enough to understand the situation?If not, stay out of this.

I'll never allow ANYONE to insult me and the country I'm comming from either it costs me a ban in a dead forum or it costs me a demote.

Are you old enough to understand the situation?If not, stay out of this.

JESUS this is your maturity?!

i have lot of greek friends, you have lot of greeks friends too, i have been flamed too same like you (me as albanian and albania as my country), but the cases were different

i was a normal member and you were in staff. you end up banned. in my case gekas end up banned lot of times.

flames from a guy behind a PC get so deply into your heart dude. that's your shame.

i flamed barac obama lot of times ---> i'm still alive ::) (hope you get this point, we're on years '00 lol)

i have lot of greek friends, you have lot of greeks friends too, i have been flamed too same like you (me as albanian and albania as my country), but the cases were different

i was a normal member and you were in staff. you end up banned. in my case gekas end up banned lot of times.

flames from a guy behind a PC get so deply into your heart dude. that's your shame.

i flamed barac obama lot of times ---> i'm still alive ::) (hope you get this point, we're on years '00 lol)

No, you are the one who doesn't get the point.

Maxtor doesn't care about ANYONE, only money and when I was reporting those kids to him he was just standing there and watching them.

So I had to take action my own and I have no regrets for what I've done and the consequences.

And I'll never become a pet of no-one for any reason, that's why I never allowed to those kids to insult me in any way possible.

And I'm repeating: I HAVE NOT REGRET FOR WHAT I'VE DONE AND I'LL NEVER DO

And of the case, bye bye.

we told unqart albanian and he turned into a flame war

mature

Ok, dumb Greek rat.

How did that sound?Did it sound good?

Mad mad always mad. We told him albanian without any flaming word following. You tell us greek rat. There is a difference isn't it ? Complex much

P.S. plus calling him alb wasn't a flame , expect if he think it is lol

Mad mad always mad. We told him albanian without any flaming word following. You tell us greek rat. There is a difference isn't it ? Complex much

maybe some psychological problems with greeks. (?)

P.S. plus calling him alb wasn't a flame , expect if he think it is lol

Πσίτ, δεν μιλάς με μικρό παιδάκι για να με πήσεις πως δεν τον αποκαλέσατε Αλβανό ειρωνικά αλλα φιλικά.

Πσίτ, δεν μιλάς με μικρό παιδάκι για να με πήσεις πως δεν τον αποκαλέσατε Αλβανό ειρωνικά αλλα φιλικά.

δεν τον πιάνω....