Which Member do you think must be promoted?

Maxtor

+1, what's better than an inactive, imature, abusive blue guy?

A guy who's supposed to be smart and mature while he's not and he used to lick Noble's balls inorder to get good fame and promotion in this forum.And then he was a wannabe ban-hammer.Have a nice day.

A guy who's supposed to be smart and mature while he's not and he used to lick Noble's balls inorder to get good fame and promotion in this forum.And then he was a wannabe ban-hammer.Have a nice day.

Yeah, licking Noble's balls while accusing him of inactivity. You are way too clever, sir!

Yeah, licking Noble's balls while accusing him of inactivity. You are way too clever, sir!

I wasn't talking about the present, but the past...

But I don't expect any other excuse from you except of "W00t?I never licked Noble's balls, I never wanted fame, I never wanted to be G.Mod, I never wanted to be wannabe ban-hammer" and that's why I won't try to prove you that you're a 0 before Noble.

I wasn't talking about the present, but the past...

But I don't expect any other excuse from you except of "W00t?I never licked Noble's balls, I never wanted fame, I never wanted to be G.Mod, I never wanted to be wannabe ban-hammer" and that's why I won't try to prove you that you're a 0 before Noble.

There should really be a facepalm button in every keyboard.

I never used to talk with Noble, I don't even have him at msn smartass.

But oh wait, who was the coward sending his friends to 'spy' conversations at msn?

And let me finish with a quotation of the clever post of the day.

i-am-with-stupid-t-shirt-cafepress.jpg

PS: Banhammer? Don't me me laugh. He never was anything close to a banhammer, just a bot banning bots.

There should really be a facepalm button in every keyboard.

I never used to talk with Noble, I don't even have him at msn smartass.

But oh wait, who was the coward sending his friends to 'spy' conversations at msn?

And let me finish with a quotation of the clever post of the day.

The best solution of not getting in trouble is to deny being guilty and that's why you're saying all these bullshit.

And I never used a "spy" as you call it to get involved in ANY conversation because I don't give not even a small hair of my balls

to prove ANYTHING about the kids being registered in this particular forum.

By the way I'm gonna buy that T-Shirt and send it to you as a Christmass gift in your size.