l2 file edit error

I have downloaded multiple things for ct2.4 from this sight.. i can get it all added in just fine.. except the all the files in the system folder.. armorgrp.dat... I decrypt the armorgrp.dat from my lineage 2 epilogue folder.. copy / paste the armorgrp.txt that all of you put in their.. then i try to encrypt it back.. see.. now this is the problem.. when i do that.. it gives me an error  (X)    Cannot open file  "C:\Users\PCuser\AppDatta\Local\Temp\RarSFX0\temp\new-armorgrp.dat"  The system cannot find the file specified.

any ideas why? i am not even trying to access that file at all...

I have downloaded multiple things for ct2.4 from this sight.. i can get it all added in just fine.. except the all the files in the system folder.. armorgrp.dat... I decrypt the armorgrp.dat from my lineage 2 epilogue folder.. copy / paste the armorgrp.txt that all of you put in their.. then i try to encrypt it back.. see.. now this is the problem.. when i do that.. it gives me an error  (X)    Cannot open file  "C:\Users\PCuser\AppDatta\Local\Temp\RarSFX0\temp\new-armorgrp.dat"  The system cannot find the file specified.

any ideas why? i am not even trying to access that file at all...

umm strange but what command you use for encrypt file?

I don't know what you mean by command.. but i am using a L2 File Edit for ct2.3 - ct2.4.. and header 413

ahhh LOL I think you use some other program for do it.. anyway you get this problem is because some file you put is wrong there, try fix that.

• 2 years later...

Sorry for necroposting(lol)

But i haven't found any answer to my question,i have the exact same problem. What should I do?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

N1nj4Styl3.

• 2 years later...