[L2J] L2Libra

nsbob

TOP NEWS

Server will be restarted and will start again tomorrow at 20:00 GMT+2 on x15 rate DO NOT MISS THE BEGGINING ! - http://l2libra.com/

Download the new testinng Patch Now !

Greate News from today L2libra and L2word will start working together. L2libra and L2world will have from today the same login section so new system files will be uploded on L2libra's website. A complete wipe will be done on L2libra today and the server will will be reopen on 01.10.2010. Now the server will be in TEST MODE FOR THE NEXT 5 DAYS. So this is the time to rejoin and start a grate new adventure. As a server L2libra will be very differebt from L2world you you will be able to develop your character in a new envirenment. JOIN NOW.

Rates:

Drop X 15

Experiance X 15

Adena X 15

Raid Boss Drop X 2

Grand Boss Drop X 2

Spoil Rate X 15

Safe Enchant Rate X 4

Check the website for mroe information

k good try the web seems quite good when you started it where is it's capital which is the staff cos I dont see no more infos than the rules that are tons lawl . ;p good luck !

Hi we start tomorrow and the staff is international we have gms from 4 different countries :} rules are alot mainly for not cheating. GM's are friendly and responsive :} I hope to see you on tomorrow :P Server is located in Germany ;)

great features? i dont think so, npc buffer is for noobs, but btw, there is no servers without, but at this server ppl in first day had 1kkk adena from quest for spirit beads, x8 drop x15 reward, gz, ecconomy of this server is fail, better go to ambrosia or something.