[L2J] L][ Pwnage

DaPhreack

Yeah cool features, but don`t worry about community, as soon as we get our server accepted on the hopzone, it will have more players :)

ahh yea:P good server i play in it... need some time for farm, only farm not are hard is medium:S

see ya in game:)

GG! First of all, when the server opened Gm Shop didn't have "Consumables" Section

Second: 1 Mob drops 35 Mantras, to kill 1 mob takes a minute. Tattoos are 90k Mantras.... Do the math

This is the second failure server done by the same devs. If you can't make 1 server good, don't try to open a second one. Epic Fail!!

you did not see the new prices , and the mobs drop are incrased , please don`t flame this section of our server topic because the admins did`t talk with you about your Gm position ..so better stop saying bad things or i raport you to moderator kidd

you did not see the new prices , and the mobs drop are incrased , please don`t flame this section of our server topic because the admins did`t talk with you about your Gm position ..so better stop saying bad things or i raport you to moderator kidd

I said i would help, i didnt beg for a gm position, you idiot....but now to think about it, your server is so bad nothing can help it