Bug, Enchant [Gracia Epilogue - any server] [works with 90% success]

tritones12

i don't belive in those

my way of enchant and many times works is the next one

On interlude enchant slowly ( Press the scroll move to weapon normaly and not like lightning enchant and way to go till max)

on gracia its same but coz you most wait for enchanting you most find the good time to click enchant

W/o programs (phx) don't try do or find a bug enchant in gracia epilogue and above chronicles. The enchant success and failure rate are always a fixed rate which any kind of trick/bug can modify the success rate in Epilogue.

It's all about luck.

fail bug... not a bug gl with your next fail topic ^^

is not that if works or not, it's all about luck, not have any Ensure that objects are not crystallized, i opened this topic just to help with the forum and encourage people to explore on your own, to reveal possible exploits that arise from the mailbox system, i thank the people who measure the words that put here, I'm not saying do not criticize,just that doing more constructive criticisms, thanks.

If someone can help me of using hlapex into Epilogue server pls talk to me via this Skype:Jaidakos/Ierapetra.

Translation:An kapoios mporei na me voithisei me kapoio exploit hlapex h phx na epikoinwnisei mazi m me auto to skype!

Thx for your time!

If someone can help me of using hlapex into Epilogue server pls talk to me via this Skype:Jaidakos/Ierapetra.

Translation:An kapoios mporei na me voithisei me kapoio exploit hlapex h phx na epikoinwnisei mazi m me auto to skype!

Thx for your time!

dream more :D hlapex only work on real home made/hosted servers , with stupid and newbie admin