[Share]Lineage 2 Infinity GmShop

Well, its time to share our gmshop, credits on this goes to Sawk(MasterOfPain@mxc, Admin), to DevilWithin(Me, Co.admin) and to the contributions of all infinity dev team :D

This GmShop pack Includes, Sql file to install(i think ull need to delete first ur old entry with id 31760 in table npc in ur current database), the multisell files(gmshop fully in multisell), and the Html's...

Download here:

MultiSell GmShop

Hope this will be useful to you... :D

www.l2-infinity.net

Yeah there is stuff that is custom, and for it u must have ur client with them there.... But u can take off the customs and add ur own's ;)

When u  say  that  there is custom stuff  what  u mean?Like epic armos,etc?

Yeah in that Shop there is dynasty and epics, but that u need to remake coz id change in ur server probably :D

As for razor shultz, Devil?O.o is suposed to mean?

I think that u should remove the custom things,because some newbies don't know how to remove them.And what about hero weapons?They are on the shop?