[WTS] Unique Lineage 2 Website | high def 1700x2500

Unique Lineage 2 Website | high def 1700x2500

Price: 25€ (paypal or bank money transfer)

Preview

previewls.th.jpg

What I'm selling?

1. PSD file + all images/brushes/textures I used there.

2. If you will need it, help with scripting. (php/css/xhtml/DoM/js/MySql)

If you're interested pm me here on the forum or mail me at InsOmnia@l2cerberus.eu

Background, menu with image and nothing more for 50 Euro - you are funny ^^

[PL]Taki badziew za SMS kupisz na profesjonalnej stronie z szablonami, pozdro[/PL]

Check your latest template, you're even more funny. ^^

[PL]Taki badziew za SMS kupisz na profesjonalnej stronie z szablonami, pozdro[/PL]

omg ... your were better? a ready background and 2 or 3 sqaures .. and you tell us that you sold it .. but sorry i really know that they guy that told that bought it is your friend .. so QQ ...

Creating and designing a website is not about how many images you use, it's HOW you use them, have everything look and blend in a good way with colors, it's not like you can have navigation in blue, background in red and the font color in green and expect it to be AWESOME!, the key to a nice design is to be creative.

Something that this guy has done, I agree with the rest, I like it, but ofc there's someone that always can make a better design, but that's not the point.

And what I'm seeing from you mr Hellish, is that you're so full of jealousy that your jealous bone might crack

Creating and designing a website is not about how many images you use, it's HOW you use them, have everything look and blend in a good way with colors, it's not like you can have navigation in blue, background in red and the font color in green and expect it to be AWESOME!, the key to a nice design is to be creative.

Something that this guy has done, I agree with the rest, I like it, but ofc there's someone that always can make a better design, but that's not the point.

And what I'm seeing from you mr Hellish, is that you're so full of jealousy that your jealous bone might crack

Jelous? Now you made me laught ^^ Big Hugs!

I dont care if you like it or not, im offering this template, and mostly full scripting. No one told you to buy it, go get free template for 1,00$, I dont care.

This is for ppl who know what they want.

And Hellish read your signature, it fits perfectly.

You think I'll care about +50€ or not? I'm selling this cuz I dont use it anymore, have enough paid work on GetACoder.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...