Walker for L2Vicious and L2Frozen by turksauron :D

turksauron

Etheral packet analyzer dosen't lie.

http://www.ethereal.com/download.html

its not too hard to understand, pretty much if you see your user/psw somewhere... and its not going to the gameserver then you are in trouble.

how can i use this with in game bot ??soz if it is a noob question but i prefer in game bot than oog .. ty

thats not noob question bro :) everybody prefer IG bot cause chance to get ban is too low :)

Happy new year and marry christmas or whatever  I dunno, read which you prefer :D. First of all you can login with IG walker without any crack. Use 1.4.7 for c4, 1.7.8 for interlude. If you get File size error, try another l2.exe you can find in another patch. Some servers dont make patch, they just make updater. If you cannot find any compatible l2.exe, you can try their files. Copy the updater in a folder. Run it in there. If you get error, copy system folder in the folder. When it finish, make rar all of the files. You ve a working patch. You dont need to download all files every times you format ur hdd.

- can't add servers properly via the serverlist.ini file. although if I edit the default ones it seems to be ok

- after "Link LoginServer Succeed." the bypasser freezes with "Runtime-error 9: Subscript out of range"

- my network traffic shows that there is a connection with the login server but it times out because the bypasser crashed

Good work though, looking forward for a fix.

I tried both token given on first post for l2gold, but still same error with "Token is not fit with the client token", any helps?

Edit: I tried log in on frozen, vicious, and mayhem but still same error with only your files, so I don't think it's the token.

turkason i didnt understand can u put pictures???

U mean just put another l2.exe from Interlude server to system of bake ice protect and then run L2 with IG walker 1.4.7?

Bake Ice isnt bypassed that easily...

alright i was trying to get l2walker running on Frienzl2, once i wanted to login the l2 client gave a message: cant resolve hostname. When i use the l2.exe from the Frienzl2 patch i dont get this message, but when im ingame and press the home button nothing happends. Any idea's ...