Porthos

funny how only 3 people seem to complaing about a bugged char and bugged server while it continues to grow. Loosk like to all it is QQ from some players that didnt get what they wanted.  

infinity (dr. house) i checked post in forums and looks like what they said was true you tried to blakmail server for GM status and failed. And bishop complains about bugs that he supposedly exploited himself yet he leaves server? GG HF and GTFO server doesnt need players like you.

*forgot snelka - check what sever you play on as there are no certs here. seems to me that if that was the case with over 250 online and growing more would notice.. hummm

Server is well balanced and now that your gone noob free.

Dude read all my post before you talk to me, I say the server is good the only problem we have with server is gm playing OP char's. I can give a sh1t if the server is the top best server ever! The minute a gm edit/op a char the server goes to sh1t. I have not problem with gm playing char but don't cheat and go around shout racial world  to players..Everyone in the server knows that Jesus the Gm was playing a char..But the minute he edit the char to win in pvp he fuk up....A mage with heavy armor and casting like robe? an a weap ++ more then the server max enchat? Come on dude! No-one is QQ about your server..Just letting everyone know was going on before the join!

Also all we want was for the admin to come out clean and say yeah he fuk up and he was bann! But know he dint...So we left!

seems a good server but i think that the JustinBieber guy is s true story....i think the staff should gather a round and fix some stuff....overall i would play it...

magically  Justinbieber just disappear but now there are a guy called Spencer o something like that, making insane damage

Really BAD server. Ok , at start i liked it a lot .Since yesterday i thought it was good and that it could be a good server with 1000+ online .But yesterday i went baium with my clan and a newbi who had liched in gave 1 HIT , 1 exaclty hit and he took the loot. We told that to gm's and  they said that it was out fault..... Bb to all server (gm's and ----- it up ) (Sk0uF)

MeGiStOs" post="1401109" timestamp="1285760646"]

Really BAD server. Ok , at start i liked it a lot .Since yesterday i thought it was good and that it could be a good server with 1000+ online .But yesterday i went baium with my clan and a newbi who had liched in gave 1 HIT , 1 exaclty hit and he took the loot. We told that to gm's and  they said that it was out fault..... Bb to all server (gm's and ----- it up ) (Sk0uF)

[/quot

MeGiStOs link=topic=176247.msg1401109#msg1401109 date=1285760646]

e]

lol you cry because you cant kill a "newbie" and leave then? pure lol for me , but well if you dont lkike ot you can always leave

BUT i would recomment this server to everyone..

First learn to quote....

Then Learn to play!

:D Server Fully Bugged! :D

Shut It Down!!!!!!!!!

what a retard i am sure u have never join in server u are just spam anyway server is good i play here

what a retard i am sure u have never join in server u are just spam anyway server is good i play here

Ok iam realy sorry about my missclick i made...

Hope you forgive me!!

Omg dude all make mistakes, it is just human lol, just retarded to flame directly about me, but whatever imo its not a buggie server( you cant proof it so... factless comment).

Cya!

MeGiStOs" post="1401550" timestamp="1285779739"]

A newbi that made RR IN BAIUM and didnt get ported back to baium?? QQ

this is true i was with my clan and  one random pick up all the drops this was really fail

this is failed server with gm chars...

dont make this mistake playing with char with gm/admin acces level ... bcuase when an gm or admin kill ppl lose buffs...

lot of times i lose buffs and i had nobles .... this server is just a corupted server from a kid.. a hom server... what to wait?

also enchant rate informations are not right.. is not 70% as  admin say no need high IQ to see that

10 weapons (safe +6)

----5 weapons broke at +6(safe)for +7

----4 weapons broke at +7 for +8

----1 weapon only i made + 11 and it failed for +12

and with armor same ....

totally enchants 30+ Armors

---- 20++ Armors ++ Failed For +7 ... i made them +6 (safe)

---- 15++ armors failed at +7 for 8

i leaved this server soon ... only an noob can belive that is 70% :) GL

aa forgot say i spend 3k MC to make what?? just a dynasty heavy up +12 (max encahnt)

all others broke ... for ppl who dont know .... some guys for 3k MC give they mooms :D ....