interlude L2j Lineage2Moon

pkmicrochip

1st server is new.. now have 6 online will see for 4 days. how people will paly there..!

4 days later... "Survar closer becauz no peeple is pley!!!"

u iz no andurstend mi becaze u survur is fail servidor go to lern inglisch plx pl0x

Awsome...

screenshot20100915at940.png

man you ar noob ? or idiot? my server fail? lolex i dont know english haha? i go to kill my self  what the problem with that photo? all the weapon can be augment you newbie kid ..! just you go learn english and learn to play l2. noobo kido gtp

man you ar noob ? or idiot? my server fail? lolex i dont know english haha? i go to kill my self  what the problem with that photo? all the weapon can be augment you newbie kid ..! just you go learn english and learn to play l2. noobo kido gtp

ahahhaha you go learn  no grades cannot

man you ar noob ? or idiot? my server fail? lolex i dont know english haha? i go to kill my self  what the problem with that photo? all the weapon can be augment you newbie kid ..! just you go learn english and learn to play l2. noobo kido gtp

Hahahahha.

I lol'd. Then I cried a little.

1st of all, MrRees is from USA, why the hell should he go ''lirn ingleash''? Also, live with the fact that your server IS and ALWAYS WILL BE a fail due you, your english, your incompetence, and as I said before, your wondrous, but unenviable mind. And no one with IQ higher than 50 will NEVER EVER want to play it.

Also,

i go to kill my self  

I suggest you to get help from professionals.

Btw

guys, just give your opinion.. and gtfo.

no need to spam your frustration towards someone who just does it for fun.

pkmicrochip : good luck man, dont mind those flamers.

Lol he offered you GM status there? Or you're involved in making/hosting/deving this crap?

Lol he offered you GM status there? Or you're involved in making/hosting/deving this crap?

I dont work with L2J, and im in the middle of making my own L2OFF server.

He was just so kind to wish me luck on my thread, so i defended him for his kindness.

boys listen me if my server is fail then way for 1 day  my server have record of 41 players?   if you dont like me or you dont like my server just dont spam here..! thanx and for my english yes maybe i dont know good english.. but i know good java coding so i dont kare if you dont like me or you all flame my server.! realy i dont kare

guys, just give your opinion.. and gtfo.

no need to spam your frustration towards someone who just does it for fun.

pkmicrochip : good luck man, dont mind those flamers.

thanx bro.!

boys listen mi if me server is feil den whay for 1 day  mi survar have recard of 4.1 pleyurs? men mr rees go foar lirn inglisch i no care u!!! go fack kid xa0x0a0x0a mi server 200k pleyur and mi pc kost 30k euro no leg l2 moon is best survar aut dere!!! all go to join nao!!!

You are so pro in Java coding that I have a augmented no grade weapon and that your class change cat says L2 LiberatOrs.

By the way, you can only augment C grade, B grade, A grade, and S grade...